- - Chicco Speedy Ride-On - - - This new Chicco Sit 'n' Ride has a fun expression, bright colors and an ergonomic seat and backrest. The backrest has been designed to be used as a support handle to turn Speedy into a first steps walker. It offers 2 play modes -- push and walk and Sit 'N Ride. It also has a fun electronic activity center and the seat lifts up to reveal storage space. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 23.6 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 12 months and up - -
- - Chicco Rodeo Ride-on Horse - - - Giddy up! Designed to grow with your little cowboy or cowgirl this rodeo-ready rocker transitions to a foot-powered ride-on. Once the rocking base is removed, you have two options: Lock it in as a stationary ride or turn it into a full-out ride-on. The easy-ride system makes it simple to adjust the tension and customize the fit for your growing child. For added fun in the saddle, your child can trigger galloping and neighing sounds with a push of a button. - - Recommended Age: 18 Months and up. -
- - Chicco First Car Rattle - - - Chicco First Car Rattle ideal for developing the child's motor skills. By pressing the horn, the child listens to fun sounds and happy melodies. The wheels are made of soft plastic and turn. Recommended for ages 3 months and above. -
- Chicco Rodeo is a unique rocking and galloping foot powered ride-on horse that grows with the child. Once the rocking base has been removed, it can be adjusted for the appropriate size of the child thanks to the exclusive “Easy Ride” system. This unique system allows the parent to adjust the tension by simply turning the dial. The pony’s legs will then adjust to the weight of the child. This will enable the child to properly ride the pony as they grow. This function can be disabled by using the lock setting and then Rodeo becomes a sit ’n ride. - - - Product Measures: 23.5 x 21 x 14 - - Recommended Ages: 18 months and up - -
- The Märklin Edition of Ticket to Ride is the third installment in the bestselling boardgame series that has won 14 international game awards, including the prestigious Spiel des Jahres. Like its predecessors, Ticket to Ride - Märklin Edition is simple, fun and addictive. Players collect sets of train cards that enable them to claim railway routes and fulfill their all-important Destination Tickets by connecting distant cities across a map of Germany. The Märklin Edition also introduces a new Ticket to Ride game play element - passengers that are used to pick up valuable merchandise along the routes. Created in partnership with Märklin, the world leader in model railroading, this edition features – 118 historical train photographs, each carefully selected from the incomparable Märklin archives. Ticket to Ride - Marklin is a complete, stand-alone game and does not require the original version. Contents include 1 Board map of Germany with train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 15 Passengers, 118 Train Car cards, 46 Destination Tickets, 1 Summary Card, 5 Scoring Markers, 74 Merchandise Tokens, 1 Rules booklet, and 1 Days of Wonder Online access number. - - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - Cards feature historical train photographs from the Marklin archives - - Great family game - - - -
- October 2, 1900 - it's 28 years to the day that noted London eccentric, Phileas Fogg accepted and then won a bet that he could travel "Around the World in 80 Days." Now, at the dawn of the century, some old friends have gathered to celebrate Fogg's impetuous and lucrative gamble - and to propose a new wager of their own. The stakes: $1 million in a winner-takes-all competition. The objective: to see the most cities in North America - in just 7 days. Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game. Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets by connecting two distant cities, and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Comes with: 1 Board map of North American train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 110 Train Car cards, 30 Destination Tickets, 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number, and a Rules booklet. - - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - One of the most popular specialty games of all time - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - There are 225 Colored Train Cars - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 11.75 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 8 - 12 years - -
- - Chicco Fun Travel Car Safari Toy - - - Baby will love going on a safari trip every time he's in the car. There are plenty of fun activities to keep baby happy and engaged in the car. The soft play pad attaches easily to put the fun right in baby's lap. A soft walkie-talkie and several exotic animals are available for baby to explore. Features also include soft lights, melodies and animal sounds. The soft lights and soothing melodies help baby to fall asleep and are designed to introduce the concept of cause and effect. They help develop musical skills and promote creativity. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 13.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 12 months and up - -
- The innovative new Chicco gym that can be connected to an Mp3 and entertain baby with the preferred playlist while it exercises. All it takes is connecting the Mp3 player (not included) to the plug-in connection in the drawer on the back of the activity panel. Choose between 2 audio modes: 1. pre-recorded melodies; 2. Mp3 music. It has 2 positions of play to accompany baby in the different phases of growth: - 3m+ Tummy up; 5m+ Tummy down. - - - Product Measures: 20.49 x 18.12 x 16.15 - -
- With Chicco's easy to use remote control, the child can "drive" Billy Fun Wheels just like a real truck! The child turns the "intuitive" remote control to the right and the Monster truck turns right, turn the control to the left and the vehicle changes direction. Billy Fun Wheels is a complete fun toy truck, with the roar of an engine when it accelerates and a warning signal when driven in reverse. Pressing the center button of the steering wheel activates the horn and real lights light up when the Monster Truck is driven. - - Requires 4 AA 1.5V batteries & 3 AAA 1.5V batteries (Not Included). - - For ages: 2 years & up. - -
- - CAT 3-in-1 Ride-On Truck - - - The CAT 3-in-1 Ride-On by Mega Bloks is the perfect toy for anyone who has a little construction lover. The large steering wheel and real truck sounds create an exciting ride for kids who can imagine they are working on an important construction site. The CAT 3-in-1 Ride-On allows your little construction worker to attach the toolbox to the back of the truck and carry his tools around to any important construction site. It can be transformed into 3 different forms -- from a car to ride in, it easily turns into a walker that can be pushed from behind to a vehicle that can be pulled along with the tools firmly attached Any way they want, your little construction worker can sit, push, pull or drag things around and play with them for fun. The 3-in-1 Ride-On is excellent for developing strength and creating endless adventures. It includes 3 tools and 2 screws. - - - Product Dimensions: 14 (L) x 12 (W) x 24 (H) - - Age: 1 to 3 years - -
- Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries takes you on a Nordic adventure through Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as you travel to the great northern cities of Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm. Visit Norway's beautiful fords and the magnificent mountain scenery on the trauma railway. Breathe in the salt air of the busy Swedish ports on the Baltic Sea. Ride through the Danish countryside where Vikings once walked. Hop-on the Finnish railway and travel across the Arctic Circle to the land of the midnight sun. Players collect cards of various types of train cars that enable them to claim railway routes and pass through tunnels and onto ferries, as they connect cities throughout the Nordic countries. As with previous versions, the game remains elegant, can be learned in 5 minutes and provides hours of fun for families and experienced gamers alike. Ticket to ride Nordic countries is a complete board game. The box contains: a full-size board map of Nordic countries, 135 colored train cars, 110 train car cards, 46 destination tickets, 1 globetrotter bonus card, 3 wooden scoring markers, 1 rules booklet, and 1 days of wonder online access number. - - - - - Standalone board game - - Easy to learn - - 2 to 3 player’s game - - Limited edition North American release - - Nordic countries theme - - Product Measures: 11.8 x 2.8 x 11.8 - -
- - NHRA 1:25 Chi-Town Hustler '69 Dodge Charger Funny Car - - - The Chi-Town Hustler was one of the top winning funny cars of the late '60s and early '70s. This famous Dodge Charger funny car belonged to the team of Farkonas, Coil and Minick. With Pat Minick as driver, it did spectacular 1/8-mile burn-outs and had posted a top mile time of 6.7 seconds at 220 mph. This kit has a detailed supercharged 426-cubic-inch Chrysler Hemi engine, decals with authentic Chi-Town Hustler graphics, soft, black tires and chrome plated parts. It has 97 pieces and illustrated assembly instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 4 (L) x 9 (W) x 7 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- Get ready for a new train adventure as you travel across Europe with Ticket to Ride - Europe, the new edition of the worldwide hit from Days of Wonder. From Edinburgh to Constantinople and from Lisbon to Moscow, the game will take you on a ride to the great cities of turn-of-the-century Europe. More than just a new map, Ticket to Ride - Europe features brand new gameplay elements including Tunnels, Ferries and Train Stations. Plus, we've upgraded you to First-Class accommodations with larger cards, new Train Station game pieces, and a lavishly illustrated gameboard. Like the original, the game remains elegantly simple, can be learned in three minutes, and appeals to both families and experienced gamers. Ticket to Ride - Europe is a complete, new game and does not require the original version. It is for 2 to 5 players, and it takes 30-60 minutes to play. - - - Features: - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - Ticket to Ride - Europe is a complete, new game and does not require the original version - - Also includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules booklet, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 11.75 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 8 - 12 years - -
- Schylling's Metal Speedster is a beautiful ride-on for your toddler! It is bright yellow with a red flame, remeniscent of hot rods in an earlier era. It has a steel body, with detailed chrome accents. It features a horn, working steering column, plastic fenders and rubber tires. Perfect for that special 1 to 3 year old! - - - Assembly required - - Measures 29.5" long - - Maximum weight of 42 lbs - - Recommended Ages: 1-3 years - -
- - Red Bullet Balance Training Bike - - - The Chicco Red Bullet helps children quickly learn how to get the balance they need to ride a two-wheeled bike. Using the Chicco Red Bullet makes it so easy for kids to start riding a real bicycle without any fear or difficulty. It helps the child gain balance and has an ergonomic and adjustable lightweight frame, as well as an adjustable handle bar and seat and soft tires. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 27.8 (L) x 18.1 (W) x 23 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - Chicco Turbo Touch Farmer #27 - - - This miniature vehicle is for exciting and entertaining races. It vibrates and, after being revved up, starts quickly, accelerates, roars during the race, brakes sharply and salutes with a toot of the horns. Designed and personalized in the smallest detail, a child will want to collect them all. It travels ups to 65 feet. The more you press the back, the farther it races. The cars in this set are designed and personalized in the smallest detail. Each car requires 2 AA batteries, which are included. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 5.1 (L) x 3.6 (W) x 4.1 (H) - - Age: 2 to 3 years - -
- A sporty, easy-to-drive childhood introduction to the world of radio-controlled cars. Johnny Coupe is ideal for both indoor and outdoor play. The car moves in four directions (forward, reverse, forward left and forward right) and has real working front and back lights which can be activated by pressing any of the easy to use buttons. The remote can also be attached to the car. - - Requires 6 AA 1.5V batteries (Not Included). - - Award-winning. - - For Ages: 2 years & up. -
- Vroom, vroom! Kiddos start your engines. This cool car has all kinds of fun-factor features. Simply press down on the back of the car to rev it up. Once it starts vibrating it's ready to accelerate and roar to action, plus it will brake sharply and toot its horn! Your little one will have a ball crawling after it and starting up the fun all over again. Collect one in each color for action-packed races on any type of flooring. - - - - Requires 3 AA 1.5 V batteries (Included). - - For Ages: 2 years & up. -
- Vroom, vroom! Kiddos start your engines. This cool car has all kinds of fun-factor features. Simply press down on the back of the car to rev it up. Once it starts vibrating it's ready to accelerate and roar to action, plus it will brake sharply and toot its horn! Your little one will have a ball crawling after it and starting up the fun all over again. Collect one in each color for action-packed races on any type of flooring. - - - Requires 3 AA 1.5V batteries (Included). - - For Ages: 2 years & up. -
- Just like a real CT 0.5 stroller, it is practical and easy to fold. It is also fully accessorized: front swivel wheels, reclineable backrest, storage basket and hood. - - - Recommended Ages:: 4 years & Up. - -
Bikes & Outdoor Sports > Early Bikes & Ride-Ons > "chicco 4 in 1 ride on car"
Radio Flyer, Little Tikes, Kettler - and 113 other brands make our Bikes & Outdoor Sports selection extraordinary. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We ship via UPS and several other premium carriers to provide expedited service. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.