- - Deluxe Sequence - - - Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence. Learn to block your opponents -- remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks -- they're wild. It includes a cushioned playing mat, Sequence playing cards, playing chips and game instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.2 (L) x 2 (W) x 10 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- - Sequence Dice - - - Roll the dice and place a chip on a corresponding number on the game board. Roll a 2 or 12...get another turn. Roll a 10...remove an opponents' chip. Roll an 11...place your chip on any number. Get 5 chips in a row and you win. It includes a folding game board, 2 game dice, 60 Sequence playing chips and game instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 6 (L) x 2 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 8 to 12 years - -
- Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence! Learn to block your opponents - remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks - THEY'RE WILD! With a little strategy and a l - - Features include: - - •Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! - •Contents: Folding Game Board, Sequence Playing Cards, 135 Sequence Playing Chips, Game Instructions -
Card sets and pocket charts have been used for years as interactive teaching tools. Our 3" x 3" cards are great for classroom use and fit nicely into Our Standard-Size (No. 741) and Midsize (No. 742) Pocket Charts or other similar wall charts. Easy-to-see cards help make visibility and recognition easier in the classroom. They also can be used as flash cards. Many of the card sets have a self-correcting feature that allows students to work independently. An activity guide with each set provides lots of tips about how to use the cards to make learning fun. - - Features include: - - •This set challenges kids in a fun and colorful manner by providing real-life sequences to tell a story - •Younger kids can work with the picture sequences, while older ones can learn to recognize objects in the picture and match them - •Kids will improve their vocabulary and verbal communication skills as well as learn how to order events and sort with logical thinking - •Cards are colorfully illustrated - •Contents: 125 Double-Sided Cards and Activity Guide -
- - The Learning Journey Match It -- Sequencing - - - The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It games are a terrific learning tool for Everyone. Only cards that belong together will fit together. This set includes 30 puzzle pairs. They have durable cardboard construction and provide hours of interactive learning fun. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8.3 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - ThinkFun Hoppers - - - A twist on the classic Peg Solitaire game, you leap one frog over another until only the red frog remains. Set up the board according to a challenge card, then use your thinking skills to find the right sequence to remove all the frogs except the red one. Hoppers will keep children endlessly entertained on long road trips or rainy days. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Mattel Skip Bo Card Game Blister - - - This is a fresh look at the classic, strategic card game that's been a favorite with kids and adults for years. It's the ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of Uno. Players use skill and strategy to create sequential stacks of cards. The first player to use all the cards in their stockpile wins. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.9 (L) x 3.8 (W) x 7.2 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by leading MMA training experts and certified by UFC and the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the game?s Ultimate Training Mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in a competitive, multiplayer environment. - - Features include: - - •Learn over 70 MMA-inspired exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai - •Utilizes your existing Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 to translate motion to the screen without the need for a controller - •Focus on specific fitness objectives, guided by a UFC personal trainer, in building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises - •Hit the mitts against several popular UFC fighters with a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences - •An in-game journal enables players to view a comprehensive calendar of their fitness activities, including specific routines, time management and more -
- Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy! - - - Product Measures: 8.2 x 8.2 x 3.2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Flip and stack this clever loaf of cards to build slamwiches and double-deckers. Tomato, onion, tomato... slap! Get there first and win the pile. But watch out...you'll have to catch the thief and stop the muncher from stealing the stack of cards. When you're out of cards you're out of the game. The player who collects all of the cards wins. Parental alert: a sharp eye and fast hand will prevail. Play all out, but the kids will beat you every time! Slamwich teaches reading readiness skills, like visual discrimination and sequencing. While kids are flipping and stacking cards, they're actually learning how to recognize a series, make combinations, and anticipate what might happen. - - Features include: - - •Ages 6 and up -
- With only 6 stuffed puppies and 60 paw print cards, this box contains ten active games to encourage the development of memory, patterning, sequencing, color recognition and matching skills. Puppy Hunt, Jumping Puppies and Paw Pickers are just three of the engaging canine activities children will be begging to play! Instructions include variations on many of the games to extend the fun. - - - Measures: 11.5 x 10.7 x 7 inches - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up - -
We took our classic Lacing and Tracing and added 2 concepts-lacing in sequence and colorful graphics--to create Dot-2-Dot Lacing, kids connect the dots by lacing the numbered holes in sequence to give each object its shape. The Dot-2-Dot Lacing Kit includes 6 extra-thick lacing cards that are 5 1/2" to 8" wide and 6 36" tipped laces. These activities are an entertaining way to pass the time in the car, at home, or at school. - - Features include: - - •Dot-2-Dot Lacing adds another level of learning to the usual counting out loud, writing, and reading, kids connect the dots by lacing numbered holes in sequence to give each colorful object its shape - •experts recommend enlisting a variety of senses to help kids learn faster, and this activity introduces the sense of touch to develop counting skills - •Lacing also improves penmenship by strengthening the pincer grip - •Made in the USA - •Ages 3 and Up -
- - Battleship Card Game - - - Brace yourself for search-and-destroy battle intensity as you compete with the enemy to keep your ships afloat. Play peg cards and power cards to find, hit and sink your opponent’s fleet of five ships. Each ship has a special power! Choose from beginner or advanced rules for edge-of-your seat excitement. - - Includes 24 coordinate cards, 52 destruction cards, 4 reference cards and instructions. - - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
As each Hiss snake slithers its way across the playing area it introduces color identification and visual logic: Does it make sense to have a snake with two tails and no head? Are those two colors the same or not? Even elementary counting skills come into play during scoring at the end of the game. - - Features include: - - •2 to 5 players - •Playing time: about 15 minutes - •50 durable cards - •High gloss graphics - •Made in the USA -
- Djeco PouetPouet Card Game - - - Djeco PouetPouet Card Game engages kids with active play. The goal is to have maximum number of cards so that others can guess what you are trying to act out. Blue cards are act only cards, orange are sound only and green card is for both sound and act. This game boosts teamwork among children. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It keeps children engaged while developing teamwork spirit. - - - Age: - 5 to 9 years - - - Features - - - Contains 3 types of cards: act only card with no sound, sound card and sound and act card - - Promotes teamwork - -
- - Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Card Game - - - Trivial Pursuit is the perfect trivia game if you have just 15 minutes to spare. This fast-paced game is the first ever Trivial Pursuit card game that combines questions and answers with the strategy of winning your wedges by stealing your opponents' -- all in a quick-play card game. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.87 (L) x 3.62 (W) x 5.63 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Fruit Ninja Card Game - - - This card game is based on the top-selling Apple iOS and Android app digital, Fruit Ninja. Both kids and adults alike love the addictive action of Fruit Ninja Card Game. Cut the deck of fruit cards and collect the most fruit to win! Use the Steal Fruit card to boost your bounty, but beware of the Bomb card. The player with the most points wins and is dubbed the ultimate Fruit Ninja! 2 to 4 player card game. - - - Based on the top-selling digital app, Fruit Ninja! - - Cut the deck of fruit cards and collect the most fruit to win! - - Both kids and adults alike will love the addictive action of Fruit Ninja - - The player with the most points wins and is dubbed the ultimate Fruit Ninja! - - Card game for 2 to 4 Players - - Product Dimensions: 3.625 x 0.75 x 5.6875 - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- - Mattel Pictionary Card Game - - - Pictionary meets charades in the craziest card game ever, with no drawing required. This version of the classic game is sure to be a party favorite. Race to act out clues for your team using nothing but the simple images on each Picture Card. Head-to-head play wins a point and the first team to score 5 points wins the game. It's for 2 teams. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.63 (L) x 0.75 (W) x 5.68 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- Djeco Batawaf Card Game - - - Djeco Batawaf Card Game is an engaging doggy batle. The goal is to win all the cards. To play, shuffle the cards then divide them cards equally. Now players turn over the cards one at a time. Either the bigger dog or the higher numbered card wins. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This engaging doggy battle keeps kids in the game. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Promotes creativity in kids - - Keeps kids engaged - - Contains different sizef of dogs - -
Games & Puzzles > Card Games > "card game sequence"
From your Melissa & Doug and Hasbro Games, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.