- - Recent Toys Brainteaser Gold - - - This set is three best-selling puzzles in one. Spin, stretch and flip your way through these challenging brain teasers. - - - Product Dimensions: 15 (L) x 7.5 (W) x 4 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- Things Are Not Always as They Appear - - Unlike any game you’ve seen or played before. Reflection is an intelligent journey into the another dimension. Illusion, insight, intuition and imagination combine for a unique experience where players must think in multiple dimensions and use foresight to predict the outcome and score the most points. Reflection is a game of spheres, axis and mirrors. Players display a card and carefully observe it while determining the axis on which to place the mirror and the score the most points. The challenge? Players must think and see ahead while remembering that green spheres score points while red spheres subtract points. In the middle are blue and yellow where points are awarded as the difference between the two colors. - - - Product Dimensions: 12.5" x 8.15" x 2" - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- You’ve mastered the Original - Can you beat the new Perplexus Epic? Navigate the steel ball along the tracks, through 125 barriers of varying difficulty as you try to defy gravity. With gnarly new twists, turns and barriers, Perplexus Epic provides hours of challenging, three dimensional fun - - Recommended Ages: 6 years - 99 years -
- - Recent Toys Brainstring Advanced - - - This puzzle will tie your brain in knots. Pull the rubber tips and slide the colored strings through the open slots of the sphere. Creating a solid color on each side is a small task -- the real challenge is untangling the knot in the middle. Make the puzzle easier or harder based on how much you tangle it up. Stretch your imagination to find the solution. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 5.25 (W) x 5.25 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- Logic Links requires you to think sideways, backwards, right to left and up and down as you read the clues that lead you to the one and only correct answer. Each puzzle is comprised of a series of clues that instruct the player where to place colored chips and solve the puzzle. - - Features include: - - •Each puzzle is comprised of a series of clues that instruct the player where to place colored chips and solve the puzzle - •Includes 166 puzzles, 32 plastic game chips and instructions - •Ages 6 and up - -
- - Recent Toys Mindjewel - - - Mind Jewel is a brilliantly challenging puzzle. Unravel the gemstones to lie flat. Twist and turn the pieces to return the gemstone to its original spherical shape. It's bling for your brain. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.5 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) - - Age: 5 years and up - -
- - ThinkFun Brick By Brick - - - Brick By Brick challenges you to build a symmetrical brick wall by assembling five puzzle pieces that match the image on one of 60 challenge cards. Introduced in 1990, Brick By Brick is a fantastic spatial challenge that is still going strong. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
An assortment of 39 brain-building word games, brain teasers, jigsaw puzzle collections, and bonus casino games with multiple styles of play! - - Features include: - - •Top word games include: Challenge Letters, Word Search, Super Word Slide, Word Search Mania, Wendy?s Word Game, Professor Wilde?s ABC Adventure - •10 mind-building brain teasers! - •6 jigsaw puzzle collections! - •4 bonus word games! - •An assortment of casino games including poker, roulette, keno, blackjack, slots, and craps! -
- Perplexors, MindWare's best -selling family of brain teasers, continues with these new, entertaining story problems . - - Features include: - - •They require deductive reasoning, logical elimination and math skills - •Using clues, cross off words in a list of all possible answers to arrive at the solution - •50 puzzles - •A fun way to practice math and logic skills - •Four levels -
- - ThinkFun Block By Block - - - Block By Block expands your problem-solving skills as you combine seven puzzle pieces to construct three-dimensional structures depicted on the 60 challenge cards. The puzzle pieces are the same as the soma Cube of the 1970s. This spatial puzzle is hard and also very fun. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- Use your noodle and the sticks inside the box to separate the groups of symbols on each puzzle into individual spaces. The instructions tell you how many and how few you get to use. - - Features include: - - •The catch? - •The instructions tell you how many and how few you get to use - •Great for spatial learning and building problem--solving skills - •Includes 80 full-sized puzzles, 6 plastic sticks and instructions - •Ages 8 and up - -
- Everyone loves these visual wordplay puzzles where a common phrase or expression is represented by illustrated pictures and words. - - Features include: - - •Some are immediately obvious - •Others might have you stumped for a while - •Over 300 puzzles per book - •Solutions included - •Solve them in a wink or week -
- Pick up a pencil and sharpen your deductive reasoning skills with these challenging logic puzzles. - - Features include: - - •Use the "cross-out-circle" technique to eliminate your way to the correct answer - •Solutions included - •Solve Logic Puzzles Using the Process of Elimination - •50 puzzles per book - •Six levels -
- - Brain Teaser Puzzle (Utopia) - - - Popular playthings brainteaser puzzles are designed to satisfy quick thinking players of all ages. The utopia puzzle is the city of the future. The goal is to build a 3-D model of each cityscape challenge. You wont have to worry about building codes or permits, but you will have to use logic to place all sixteen skyscrapers on their correct building pads get it right and you can run for mayor. Make a mistake, and you'll have to call in the demolition team. The fifty cityscape challenges are divided into two building phases. The rules for phase one are similar to Sudoku. The rules for phase two are harder and require more reasoning (logic). The challenges in each phase start easy and increase in difficulty. If construction comes to a halt don't panic. The solution to each cityscape is on back of each challenge card. So what are you waiting for. Grab your hardhat and start building. -
- - Hasbro Rubik's Cube Brain Teaser Puzzle with Helpful Hints - - - Challenge your thinking muscle with the classic puzzle that's got billions of combinations but only one solution. Scramble the colored squares then, twist, turn and rotate to match up the colors again on all nine sides. There are billions of potential combinations, but only one solution. Can you master the mysteries of the Rubik's Cube? Rubik's Cube comes with a colorful solution hints book. It's for 1 or more players. - - - Product Dimensions: 3 (L) x 6.2 (W) x 9.2 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
If you need a brain teaser, mind puzzle look no further than these 200+ brain-building games! - - Features include: - - •Increase your creativity and boost learning playing brain-intensive games including Sudoku, word games, matching games and much more. -
- - Recent Toys Cross Teaser - - - don't get your wires crossed -- this one is tricky. Rotate the color wheels by flipping them into an empty space. But watch out -- moving a wheel horizontally on one side will move the same wheel vertically on the other side. This puzzle is a true crowd-teaser. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.75 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- - Big Mouth Toys The Telephone Teaser Sound Machine - - - This sound machine is the perfect solution when telemarketers call at dinner time. 25 different sayings and sound effects to put telemarketers and other telephone pests in their place. Rated PG. Batteries are included (L40 Button) . -
- - Malibu Adult Silicone-Pro Dive Mask - - - Our Malibu Adult Silicone-Pro Dive Mask with silicone skirt and strap offers comfort and the side window increased visibility. -
Games & Puzzles > Strategy Games > "brain teasers for adults"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles products include more than 2353 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Hasbro Games, and Mattel - we've got you covered. Check out our fantastic prices! We ship via UPS and several other premium carriers to provide expedited service. yoyo.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.