- Discovering the joys and adventures of the outdoors is fun and safe with the 16” Verso by Kettler™ Candy bicycle. - - This stylish bikes is sure to spark fond memories that will be treasured forever by your child. They sport bright vibrant colors and all the cool features that kids love - and best of all, parents will have peace of mind because they know the bikes come fully equipped with safety features. - - Removable and adjustable training wheels, padded handlebars, rear coaster brakes, durable aluminum frames and an enclosed chain are only the beginning to getting the kids off to a safe start. Pneumatic tires, a full set of reflectors and sporty fenders make these bikes a very cool ride. For a custom fit that ensures proper posture, the padded seat and handlebars are adjustable. Nobody’s tougher on bikes than kids, but the Verso by Kettler™ bicycles are dependable, built to last and easy to ride. - - - Product Measures 44"x 21"x 32" - - Recommended Ages: 4 years - 7 years - -
- - University Games Who What Where Jr. - - - This is the funny drawing game for kids. Players sketch funny scenes found on game cards, such as a bear riding a bike in a cave while others try to guess what's been drawn. Score points by guessing each category -- and score big by guessing all three. - - - Product Dimensions: 8 (L) x 10.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- Alpha Catch™ - Fast-action phonics fun! Alpha Catch is the fast-paced, physical way to practice letter names and sounds. Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher’s mitts, and playing fun phonics games about the letters on each ball. It’s a phonemic awareness home run! Grades Pre-K+/Ages 4+ - EI-2845 - The nitty-gritty: - • Includes four catcher’s mitts, 26 soft, self-stick alphabet balls featuring upper- and lowercase letters, and teacher’s guide with seven interactive games - • Practices letter names, sounds, beginning phonics, and simple spelling - - Games include: - • Letter Line Up - “What letter is that?” - • Ace the Sound - “What sound does that letter make?” - • Beginning Sounds Catch - “Say a word that begins with that sound!” - • Ending Sounds Catch - “Say a word that ends with that sound!” - • Middle Sounds Catch - “Say a word that has that sound in the middle!” - • Word Catch - “Can you make a word with the letters you caught?” - • Round Robin Play - All questions above are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls - - - Recommended Ages: 0 Years & Up - -
- - Schwinn Loop 20" Folding Bike - - - The Schwinn 20" Loop Folding Bike is ideal for easy storage. It has a built-in rear carrier, low stand-over alloy frame and 20-inch alloy rims. It also offers 7 speeds and a 3-piece single-speed crank set for easy shifting. Its alloy front and rear linear pull brakes provide speed control and precise stopping power for safety. - - - Product Dimensions: 56 (L) x 17 (W) x 44 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- - It’s a hoot to Skuut. This intuitive beginner bike runs on Flintstone-style ingenuity. Riders start off slowly, walking the bike forward at a steady, even pace. With foot-powered cruise control, kids get a feel for balancing and steering. Soon things pick up to a trot, then it’s full-speed ahead. Advanced riders learn to pick up their feet and — whee! — glide on two wheels. Stopping is as easy as starting — feet down. Simple. This award-winning bike, made of solid wood with rubber wheels, helps kids transition with confidence to a traditional two-wheeler. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - No pedals! Kids master biking basics without the “Pedal! Pedal! Keep pedaling!” pressure. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 2 to 5 years - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Solid wood frame with lacquer veneer coating - - - - Tires made from pneumatic rubber - - - - Adjustable seat - - - - Some assembly required (tools provided) - - - - - - - - NOTE: This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - -
- - Tolo First Friends Farm Quad Bike - - - Pull back action allows the Quad Bike to speed along. First Friends Safari Boy is included. The Quad Bike can be free wheeled. Encourages interaction and imaginative play. Strong and durable construction. -
- Castas pilots a speeder bike to hunt down his prey. The speeder bike is fast and lightweight, a suitable vehicle for hunters to chase anyone fleeing from capture. Bounty hunters like Castas prefer these bikes for their front-mounted blasters and hidden side blasters. Your Castas bounty hunter figure will be unstoppable and fast-moving on this awesome Speeder Bike vehicle. Place him on the bike's seat, blaster in hand. The bike's handlebars rotate for maximum maneuverability. Hidden blasters will give your Castas figure the advantage in any battle. Whether your Castas figure and Speeder Bike vehicle are in the thick of battle or standing at attention in your collection, the fate of the galaxy rests with you. The vehicle comes with a figure, blaster and Galactic Battle Game card, base and game die. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 3 (L) x 11.5 (W) x 8.3 (H) - - Age: 4 years and up - -
- - Red Bullet Balance Training Bike - - - The Chicco Red Bullet helps children quickly learn how to get the balance they need to ride a two-wheeled bike. Using the Chicco Red Bullet makes it so easy for kids to start riding a real bicycle without any fear or difficulty. It helps the child gain balance and has an ergonomic and adjustable lightweight frame, as well as an adjustable handle bar and seat and soft tires. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 27.8 (L) x 18.1 (W) x 23 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - KaZAM Balance Bike - - - Kids can learn to ride a peddled bicycle using a new concept: balance first, pedal last. This training bicycle helps children ages 3 to 6 with balance and coordination so they can ultimately learn to ride a traditional bicycle with confidence. KaZAM has the steering and balancing challenges of a traditional bicycle without the pedals, chain or training wheels. Its unique foot rest area for balancing makes the transition to a pedaled bicycle seamless! - - - Why You’ll Love It: - The unique footrest eliminates the awkwardness of where to put feet when gliding and cruising. The seat and handlebars are completely adjustable. - - - Age: - 3 to 6 years - - - Weight Limit: - 75 lbs. - - - Features - - • No pedals, chain or training wheels - • Unique footrest area for balancing - • Quick release seat-height adjustment - • Adjustable handlebars - • Steel frame - • Air inflated tires - • Raised molded set - • 12-inch wheels - • Minimal assembly required - - -
- Mountain Boy Sledmaker Brice Hoskin takes readers through a brief history of sleds and sledding, and taps into the emotional pull that many of us feel when we see those first frosty snowflakes — and a beautiful, fast sled. From the use of sleds in the Olympics and the proper technique for kicksledding to choosing a good hill and making the perfect après-ski cocoa, this book is sure to charm anyone who likes sleds, at any age. This 128-page illustrated book is an excellent compani
- LEGO DUPLO Police Bike - - - This policeman is always on the move. Geared up with a helmet and police uniform, he rides his police bike and makes sure that traffic is smooth. LEGO DUPLO Police Bike is a 8 piece set with a mini figure of a policeman, police bike, traffic lights and a traffic cone. The policeman figure can actually sit on the bike and go for a ride. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Everything tots need to start learning about traffic safety - - - Age: - 2 to 5 years - - - Features - - - Mini figure of a policeman - - Police bike - - Traffic lights - - Traffic cone - -
Summary: - - Only the person who gave us Tuesday could have devised this fantastic tale, which begins with a school trip to the Empire State Building. There a boy makes friends with a mischievous little cloud, who whisks him away to the Cloud Dispatch Center for Sector 7 (the region that includes New York City). The clouds are bored with their everyday shapes, so the boy obligingly starts to sketch some new ones. . . . The wordless yet eloquent account of this unparalleled adventure is a funny, touching story about art, friendship, and the weather, as well as a visual tour de force. - - - About the Author: - - • - David Wiesner's interest in visual storytelling dates back to high school days when he made silent movies and drew wordless comic books. Born and raised in Bridgewater, New Jersey, he graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration. While a student, he created a painting nine feet long, which he now recognizes as the genesis of Free Fall, his first book of his own authorship, for which he was awarded a Caldecott Honor Medal in 1989. David won his first Caldecott Medal in 1992 for Tuesday, and he has gone on to win twice more: in 2002 for The Three Pigs and in 2007 for Flotsam. He is only the second person in the award's history to win the Caldecott Medal three times. David and his wife, Kim Kahng, and their two children live near Philadelphia, where he devotes full time to illustration and she pursues her career as a surgeon. - - Author: David Wiesner - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Clarion Books - Published Date:09/20/1999 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0395746566 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - ~ - Our proven Spectrum Math grade 7 workbook features 192 pages of drills and practice in math fundamentals. Recently updated to current national math and testing standards. This workbook for children ages 12 to 13 uses everyday math applications to teach basic skills. Math skills include: ~~Ratio and proportion ~~Fractions, decimals, and percents ~~Calculating interest ~~Perimeter, area, and volume ~~Algebra ~~Geometry ~~Probability and statistics Our best-selling Spectrum Math series features age-appropriate workbooks for Preschool to grade 8. Developed with the latest standards-based teaching methods that provide targeted practice in math fundamentals to ensure successful learning - ~ - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Thomas Richards - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Spectrum - Published Date:06/01/2002 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0769636977 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Decorate a flower press and then press your favorite flowers and leaves with My Wooden Flower Press. Craft handmade cards, gift tags, bookmarks, scrapbook pages and more. Attach pretty ribbons to your gift cards to decorate presents. This award-winning kit provides fun for all seasons. This could be the start of a lifelong hobby. This kit won the National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 8.7 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 2.3 (H) - - Age: 6 to 10 years - -
- Munchkin 3 Pack Mini Ducks Boy - - - Munchkin 3 Pack Mini Ducks Boy are colorful and sporty ducklings that float and spray water. Make bath time cute. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - With this pack of 3 colorful and adorable ducklings, baby will look forward bath time. - - - Age: - 9 months and up - - - Features: - - - Family of 3 floating ducklings - - Amusing and bubbly - -
- You'll love our new addition! Our new baby boy is the cutest little guy around. Like the others, he has lifelike toes, belly button & a plump tummy. He comes in a cute blue & white striped onesie that has a dinosaur embroidered on it & matching pacifier. - - - Product Measures: 8 x 4 x 15 - - Recommended Ages: 12 months - 7 years - -
- Anakin Skywalker cruises at super high speeds on his BARC speeder bike. He uses the vehicle's stunning speed to outrun any battle droids that may be following him. This awesome 2-pack includes the fierce Anakin Skywalker figure and a speedy BARC Speeder Bike vehicle for him to ride. Pull the vehicle back and let it go zipping away to Anakin Skywalker's next battle. - - - Age: 3 to 6 years - -
- Obi-Wan Kenobi skims the surface of icy worlds on his Freeco bike. Designed for speed, this vehicle gets Obi-Wan Kenobi where he wants to go in a hurry. This awesome 2-pack includes the noble Obi-Wan Kenobi figure and a speedy Freeco Bike vehicle for him to ride. Pull the vehicle back and let it go speeding away. - - Age: 3 years and up - - -
With the Age Of Mythology and The Titans bundle, you will enter a world where legends are real. In ancient times, military strength and the favor of the gods was all-important. As the ancient Greeks, Norse and Egyptians battle for control of the world, you'll develop an army & navy that helps your side succeed and earn your gods' favor in Age Of Mythology. In the expansion pack, Age Of Mythology: The Titans, you'll face a whole new mythology fighting for the world: The Atlanteans. Use their new units and abilities to add new challenge to the game - and try to dominate the world. - - Features include: - - •Advance through four distinct ages while taking on the role of one of nine ancient civilizations. - •Choose from 3 civilizations, 9 major gods, and 27 minor gods. - •Players may call upon the gods for assistance in flattening enemy towns with meteors or scattering opposing troops with lightning storms. - •New single-player campaign adds yet another chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore with the addition of 12 new scenarios. - •BONUS!! expansion pack will introduce 12 new god powers, 18 new human units and 10 formidable myth units to the game. -
Bikes & Outdoor Sports > Bikes > "boys bike age 7"
From your Radio Flyer and Little Tikes, to the Kettler products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. We ship via UPS and several other premium carriers to provide expedited service. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.