- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- The follow-up to one of the most awarded games of all time has finally arrived. Qwirkle Cubes plays very much like Qwerkle. However, you have more control over your hand because you can roll and re-roll your dice to get the shapes you want. Also, because everyone plays open-handed, you can better judge your opponent's future moves. Simply create rows and columns of matching colors or shapes to score most points. And, as always, no reading is required, making Qwerkle Cubes truly a game the entire family can play. - - Features include: - - •Includes 90 wood cubes - •2 to 4 players - •Ages 6 and up - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
- - The party game where you're the one making the rules - - - - The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets - - - - On each turn, a person plays a rule card - - - - As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change - - - - Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules - - - Gotcha! Board Game by Buffalo Games. The party game where you're the one making the rules. The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets. On each turn, a person plays a rule card. As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change. Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules. - - - - - Product Measures: 8.0 IN x 2.5 IN x 10.63 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 14 - 100 years - -
- - University Games Smart Ass -- The Board Game - - - Smart Ass the Game is here. Have you ever played a game and been bursting to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn? Well, here's your chance. Each Who, What and Where Am I card has ten clues and the first player to yell out the correct answer moves one step closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. This fast-paced, multiple player game includes 490 questions and a unique jumbo dice. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 3 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- Herd Your Horses Board Game - - Features include: - - •Herd Your Horses allows you to experience life from the horse's or the rancher's point of view - •What's Inside: 55 full-color horse cards, 4 horse playing pieces, 42 adventure cards, game board and die - •Join the herd for 3 wild adventures. In each adventure, you will learn all about these beautiful animals while you play - •Like all Aristoplay board games, Herd Your Horses! has multi-level play to keep the child challenged, but never overwhelmed - •Learn to appreciate more than just the majestic beauty of these animals by meeting more than 50 horses -
- - Zobmondo.. You Gotta Be Kidding Board Game - - - Of course we are kidding. After all, these Would You Rather choices are not real but they are fun to think and talk about. You Gotta Be Kidding gets kids and grown-ups thinking, laughing, reasoning and having a blast making goofy decisions and completing the wild Would You Rather Challenges. Best of all, kids have fun speaking up for a change, instead of always saying, "I do not know." Watch imagination rule and confidence build as kids get comfortable standing up for their choice while laughing the whole time. Would You Rather eat a bucket of apple stems or eat 20 banana peels? Gross, huh? But you cannot say "neither" when playing this game. Even though nobody would be dumb enough to eat that stuff, each player still has to choose. So make your best choice and then speak up and tell Everyone why. To win, you must correctly guess what the others will say and successfully complete your even more outrageous challenges as you try to move forward to the finish line. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.6 (L) x 3.2 (W) x 10.7 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- Find who can stack six dice on top of each other within thirty seconds and be the first person to roll a triple. Can you name as many state capitals as your roll? Know what arachibutyrophobia is. Dice-capades is not just the luck of the dice it is the smartness of the roller. Complete with 133 dice and 100 cards, exercise both sides of your brain with this super fun game for friends and family. With a mixture of dice games, physical challenges, artistic creations, and trivia questions that are sure to test your noodle, you will see why Dice-capades is a crazy fun game. - - - - - Game for two or six players - - Fun party game - - Physical challenges, artistic creation and trivia questions - - Contains 133 dice and 100 cards - - Great family fun game - - Product Measures: 10.5 x 3 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 100 years - - - - - - -
3 Timeless Classics in 1 affordable packageClue Classic: A Murder. A Mansion. A Mystery!Solve the mystery that?s kept everyone guessing for more than 50 years. Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Miss Scarlet and the rest of the usual suspects have gathered together in stately Tudor Mansion to determine who killed Mr. Boddy, where the murder was committed, and how it was done. Was it Mr. Green in the Hall with the revolver? Or perhaps it was Mrs. Peacock in the Ballroom with the lead pipe? With six suspects, six possible murder weapons and nine rooms in the mansion, there are hundreds of possibilities, and plenty of clues to investigate! A family favorite for generations of gamers, CLUE Classic is a whodunit you?ll want to solve again and again!Scrabble Journey:The most popular word game in the world is back with a whole new twist! Use your word-building skills to travel the globe in this combination of SCRABBLE fun and high adventure in SCRABBLE Journey for the Macintosh! The Society of Puzzle Adventurers has a challenge for you: place letter tiles on richly illustrated maps to create a path around the world and return to their headquarters in London in 80 Days. Your valet, Hodges, is on hand to help and provide hints, but it will take a savvy lexicographer to pass this test. A completely new take on the classic family favorite, SCRABBLE Journey features two game modes, original gameplay, a thrilling storyline, and all the fun you'd expect from a game called SCRABBLE. Book your passage today for the adventure of a lifetime!Monopoly Classic:Get Out of Jail Free! ? Free Parking! ? Pass GO and Collect $200! ? Don?t forget Boardwalk and Park Place! Everybody remembers and enjoys MONOPOLY- that?s why it?s still the most popular and best-selling board game in the world! It?s all about money - and making more of it than your opponents. Get out there and Buy! Sell! Mortgage! Build houses and hotels! Collect those rents!
Our life is full of things - from chocolate to cereal, football to flowers - and they all have logos. But could you name them if you saw them? Logo is the game that puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Show off your knowledge of popular brands in this hilarious family game of pop-culture. The first person to make it into the winners circle and answer all the questions correctly wins. Tap into the knowledge you?ve piled up over the years and discover astonishing facts and surprises that will entertain the entire family. Puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Great pop-culture fun for the whole family. 400 game cards. Ages 12+. - - Features include: - - •Puts your consumer knowledge to the test - •Great pop-culture fun for the whole family - •400 game cards - •Recommended for ages 12+ -
- A whole new way for a group to play the popular numbers game. There are no puzzles! Just be the first to place your number cards using the same Sudoku rules. - - Features include: - - •The easy new way for a group to play the world's most popular numbers challenge. - •Use your Sudoku knowledge to outwit your opponent. - •This version is a game to be won not a puzzle to be solved. - •Takes Sudoku to a whole new level - •Recommended Age Range 8 & above -
This bundle contains the full versions of Scrabble, Monopoly Here & Now, and Game of Life: Path to Success. - - Features include: - - •Scrabble - Play against one of eight challenging computer opponents or take on your friends and family in four different game modes. - •Monopoly - What would Monopoly be like if it were invented today? With 22 properties at stake, we posed this question to Monopoly fans from across the country. And, based on millions of votes cast,
How do you Flick your Chicken? Imagine rubber chickens meet miniature golf. Players take turns throwing the target disc and then flick their chickens at the disc. Where the chicken lands is where the player flicks it again until the chicken hits the target. Beware these chickens bounce and roll so you never know how many flicks it will take. The number of flicks it took to land on the target is your score for that round. The player with the lowest score after nine rounds of Chicken Flickin insanity is the winner. - - Features include: - - •Includes four rubber chickens, a target disc and score pad - •Great family game - •Players encourage to make up their own rules - •Encourages physical activity - •For 2-4 players -
- Our goal was to present the works of Shakespeare in a way that captures the spirit of his work and the pure fun and excitement of the theater. So besides learning the characters, plots and quotations from Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar, players will experience the stage mishaps and the much anticipated reviews. No knowledge of Shakespeare is required. Ages 8 and up, 2 to 6 players. - - Features include: - - •Fun way to learn about Shakespeare - •No knowledge of Shakespeare required - •Instructions for four levels of play are included that challenge novices and experts alike - •Three plays are included: Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Julius Caesar - •For 2-6 players -
- - Discovery Bay Saturday Night Live -- The Board Game - - - Saturday Night Live -- The Board Game is the hilarious party game featuring the best moments from Saturday Night Live packed into a mix of SNL-inspired activities that will get you and your friends acting, guessing and laughing out loud. Customize the game and choose cards from the sol eras you know best. With four unique era card packs (1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s) and a variety of activities, no two games are alike. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 11 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Mattel NBC's Minute to Win It Board Game - - - Bring the hit NBC game show right into your own living room. It features simple hilarious and nerve-wracking tasks for player to complete. Mix and match included props and everyday household items. The game includes cards, a timer and game props: a banana, ping pong balls, feathers, foam eggs and much more. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 12 months and up - -
- - University Games Anti-Monopoly Board Game - - - The Anti-Monopoly Board Game is The Real Estate Trading Game for the 21st Century. This game is an update of the Monopoly folk game invented 100 years ago by Elizabeth Magie. Free-market competitors clash with ruthless monopolist. Competitors charge fair rent, create supply and demand and can end a price war. Monopolists are greedy, charge high rents and restrict supply but can go to prison for price fixing. The players follow different rules, depending on their status, in their quest for big money and real estate. It's great game fun 2 to 6 players. Learn Econ 101 as you play. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.1 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
A real breakthrough. These darts have no point, yet stick to the board as if they did. Not the old-fashioned Velcro tip, but an ultra powerful magnetic tip that really sticks. Flexible cloth-covered board protects the wall behind it and rolls up to store conveniently. All the fun of darts with none of the holes in your wall. - - Features include: - - •Traditional dart board on one side and a target bullseye game on the other - •Six magnetic flat tipped red and yellow darts - •Portable board hangs quickly anywhere and rolls up to store conveniently - •Board offers single, double, triple, bull?s eye and catch ring, just like professional sets - •Dart Dimensions: 3.125 x .875 x .875" -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "board game qwirkle"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, and Mattel. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We also take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.