- Blue's Room Little Blue Riding Hood: Blue, Sprinkles, and friends are playing "Little Red Riding Hood." Help them journey through the woods to grandma's house and get past the Wolf (Joe). - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- Clue in to lots of different jobs in these games of Blue's Clues! - - Occupations: Find out which jobs Blue's friends are pretending to have, as you help Investigative Reporter Steve uncover the clues that reveal what job Blue wants to pretend to have too. - - Blue Goes to the Doctor: Blue is going to the doctor for a check-up. Help her get ready for the visit, all while helping Joe play Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue wants to do after her check-up. - - - Two bonus episodes: Mechanics & Playing Store - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- New news! Blue can talk! But she can only talk in a very special new place, and it's up to the viewers to help Blue find the key to unlock Blue's Room - a special place with great new friends and wonderful new ways to play with Blue. Best of all, in Blue's Room, Blue can talk to the viewers. She will have a whole new look and she has a lot to say! - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- Get ready for school with Blue, Joe, Periwinkle, and more! From figuring out clues to figuring out word problems, preschoolers will discover that the learning never ends - even when the school day does - in these two episodes of Blue's Clues. - - BLUE TAKES YOU TO SCHOOL To school we go! Periwinkle is excited for his first day of school, but he's also a little nervous. Luckily, he's got good friends coming with him - Blue, Joe, and you! While helping Joe play Blue's Clues to figure out Blue's favorite part of school, preschoolers help Periwinkle make friends, learn new routines, and have a peri-perfect first day! - - NUMBERS EVERYWHERE Numbers, numbers everywhere! From refrigerator magnets to backyard flowers, everyone's counting in Joe and Blue's house! And Joe's counting on you to help him figure out Blue's favorite number! 1, 2, you know what to do - help Joe find all 3 Blue's Clues! DVD includes 2 Bonus Episodes from "ABC's and 123's"! - - BLUE'S ABC's It's Reading Time at Steve and Blue's house, and there's so much to R-E-A-D! Everything has words on it - from the pages of a storybook to the Thinking Chair to Steve's shirt. To figure out what Blue wants to read, Steve will need preschoolers' help to find Blue's Clues - in the Living Room, the Kitchen, and even inside a storybook! MATH! Steve wants to buy one new crayon that costs two Blue dollars. And to figure out what Blue wants to buy, Steve needs to find three Blue's Clues. It's a day of counting, adding, and subtracting as preschoolers help Steve and friends prepare for a picnic and purchase presents at the Present Store! - - - - Recommended Ages: 2-4 years - -
- Blue’s Room unlocks the door to a whole new world. In Blue’s Room, Blue has transformed into a loveable plush puppet who can now talk with you! Blow on the Play Date Spinner- wherever it lands sets the theme for the play date, and even the look of the playroom itself! Blue’s Room can fill with snacks, turn into Birthday Party Land, host talking alphabet letters, or change into any imaginary setting. There’s no limit to what you can do when you talk, play, pretend with your best friend, Blue! - - The main program of the Blue’s Clues: Blue’s Room: Holiday - DVD will include one Blue’s Room episode and one Blue’s Clues episode, each approximately 24 minutes in length for a total approximate run time of 50 minutes. These two episodes will be on the VHS also. The DVD will also include 2 additional Blue’s Clues episodes for a total of four episode with an approximate runtime of 100 minutes. The additional episodes are not included on the VHS. This will be a DVD-5 with static menus. (See Misc. Section for Content Breakdown & Synopsis) The Nick/Nick Jr. Holiday DVD Gift Set will include "SpongeBob Christmas", "Dora Christmas" & "Blue’s Room Holiday Wishes" separate DVD singles combined in a collectable DVD Gift Set. The approximate run time will be 300 minutes. - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- Today we're having an alphabet playdate! And guess who's at the door...it's the one and only Alphabet! - - - The Power of the Alphabet - - The infamous 26 letters have actually come over to our room and are ready to play. Adorable puppet letters with funny "take charge" personalities literally take over Blue's Room. Letter and words are everywhere! Throughout the episode, the letters show us all about "Alphabet Power"...the power to Read, Write, and Spell. We play an alphabet game of Doodle in which we learn how to write letters. There's an original Blue's Room game of "Spell it/Pretend it". When we read a word, Blue magically transforms into it. Then we pretend it along with Blue and the Home Viewer. Then our favorite neighbor, Antonio, comes over to share and read one of his favorite books with us, "Chika Chick ABC" by Bill Marin Jr. and John Archambault. By the end of our playdate, we realize just how powerful the alphabet really is! - - - The Alphabet Train - - All aboard! Everyone's in the backyard building an Alphabet Train. The train is made up of twenty-six boxes- one for each letter of the alphabet- and we need to help find something for each box. We play Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue wants to put in the last box. We help Pail figure out which items begin with certain letters. Then we help Periwinkle put a group of letters in the right order. The train is almost finished when we skidoo into a world of letter magnets to identify words beginning with the letters V,W,X, and Y. When the train is complete, we sing a rousing song that names something starting with every letter of the alphabet. Bonus episodes/ Added Value-2nd Menu Page - approx. 50:00 minutes - on DVD only - - - Let's Write! - Joe and Blue are being writers today! We're making labels for things in our house- like hat, door and Sidetable Drawer. Using our finger, we help Joe write letters and words, paying special attention to the shapes and lines of each letter. And we play Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue wants to write. We help Marky the Marker write labels for boxes in our closet and then skidoo to help Palette write a whole word. We sing a song about some of our favorite letters with Palette, and then head back to solve Blue's Clues. At the end, we celebrate all the words we've written. - - - Magenta's Messages - - Magenta is going on a trip to the beach- and she asked us to take care of her house while she's away! Magenta leaves us a message so we'll know what to do. Blue wants to write a message too, and we play Blue's Clues to figure out what it should say. We spend the whole day at Magenta's house, reading messages and figuring out how to water her plants and feed her fish. Her message tells us to go to the computer, where we hear "Bloop Bloop!" Magenta sent us an email! We help Joe read Megenta's message about what she's been doing at the beach. When Magenta gets home, she thanks us for having done such a wonderful job taking care of her house. - - - Recommended Ages: 2-4 years - - -
- Blue’s Room “Meet Blue’s Baby Brother” features a special double-length Blue’s Room episode. This episode will air as part of the on-air 10th Anniversary celebration. - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- Blue's Clues: Classic Clues These are 2 "lost" episodes that have never been seen before! "Blue's School": Hop on board our cardboard bus and help Steve pick up our friends for a day of pretend school, where Blue is the teacher! "Something To Do Blue": Blue can't figure out what to do today. Mr. Salt gets us to use our imaginations to invent something new to do. - - - DVD includes 2 BONUS episodes: "Rhyme Time" and "Puppets" - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- BLUE'S CLUES: SHAPES AND COLORS! There's so much to do with Blue and with all the other colors too! Preschoolers join Joe to learn to mix colors, identify shapes, and create art in these two Blue's Clues masterpieces! SHAPE SEARCHERS The Shape Searchers are searching all over the house for all kinds of shapes - from circles and squares to ovals and octagons! But where else does Blue want to search for shapes? Preschoolers collect clues to figure it out while helping Joe collect triangles, rectangles, crescents, and more! - - COLORS EVERYWHERE! Blue and Joe are finger-painting in the backyard to make their Portrait of Pals! They need to mix the right colors to make orange for Orange Kitten, purple for Purple Kangaroo, and magenta for Magenta! Who else does Blue want to paint in the portrait? As preschoolers learn about colors with Joe, they'll look for Blue's Clues to figure it out. - - - - DVD ALSO INCLUDES THESE BONUS EPISODES FROM "ARTS AND CRAFTS"! - - ADVENTURES IN ART Steve and Blue are painting, but Blue wants to paint something else into her work of art. What does she want to paint? To figure it out, preschoolers help Steve look for clues while mixing colors, making shape pictures, and even skidooing to a museum! - - WHAT DOES BLUE WANT TO MAKE? Everyone is making something today! Steve is making newspaper hats, Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper are making a macaroni picture frame, and Bowl and Spatula are making a cake at the Bakery. Preschoolers need to help Steve find Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue wants to make too! - - - "Colors Everywhere!" Promotes: Color Identification Color Mixing Visual Perception - - "Shape Searchers" Promotes: Shape Recognition Matching Skills Basic Geometry - - Recommended Ages: 2-4 years - - -
- Blue’s Clues “Blue’s Biggest Moments” will be a special compilation of 8 Blue’s Clues episodes. The episodes that appear on this title are a combination of some of the best Blue’s Clues episodes that capture special moments in Blue’s life and in a child’s life. The DVD will include 8 episodes, each approximately 24 minutes in length. Include one episode never-before-released on DVD! - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- For generations, Mr Boddy has met his end at the hand of one of six legendary suspects in the classic detective game, CLUE. Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Miss Scarlett and Colonel Mustard are all here in Boddy Mansion. One of them has done away with Mr Boddy, but in which of the nine rooms (perhaps the Library, or Lounge, or Conservatory)? And which of the six weapons was used to commit this dastardly dead(the wrench, the rope, or maybe the trusty ol' lead pipe)? Collect the right clues, make the right deductions, to determne who? where? which weapon? and you will solve the mystery and win the game. - - Features include: - - •Includes classic game board and six suspect pawns - •Includes six classic weapons - •Includes a deck of suspect,weapon and room cards - •Includes confidential case file - •Includes detective notebook pad, die, and rules - -
- Rise and shine with Bear and his friends in the Big Blue House for three comfy, cozy episodes that encourage proper rest, consideration for others, and help your child become more self-reliant! - - In "A Winter's Nap," everybody wants Bear's attention, and all he wants is some rest! A new day dawns for the gang in the Big Blue House in "Morning Glory," and Tutter wants to stay up and play when Bear says it's time to "Go To Sleep," because everyone knows there's fun morning, noon, and night in the Big Blue House! -
- Hit the books with Bear, Tutter, Pip & Pop, and more, in three adventures that teach your child about storytelling, encourage vocabulary skills, and promote kindness and sharing. - - It's prime time for rhymes when everyone settles into the Big Blue House for an afternoon of yarn spinning in "What's The Story?" Then learn how the right word makes all the difference in "Words, Words, Words," before joining Bear and the gang for the very first meting of Bear's Book Club in "Read My Book." When communication counts you can count on the fun in the Big Blue House! -
- Give preschoolers their best start with BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! This award-winning series provides your child with valuable tools for growth in key areas of music, social skill development, and cognitive learning through integrated programs combining music, movement, and exploration. - - Step outside the Big Blue House and see all there is to see in Bear's own Woodland Valley, while learning about community, cooperation, and understanding others! Explore everything from the Mouse School to the Movie Theater in this musically minded town. When a tree falls on the library, Bear and his buddies pull together to help, including new friends Jeremiah Tortoise(TM) and Jack The Firedog(TM), as everybody learns the value of volunteering and the fun of being part of a real community! -
- Feeling good is what it's all about for Bear, Tutter, Pip & Pop! Bear shows his friends how good eating, rest, and exercise can make them the "Picture Of Health," while Tutter learns that a fun visit to the doctor can give him "That Healing Feeling." And when Doc Hogg drops by for "The Big Blue House Call," he gives everyone a reason to feel good about themselves in these three stories, featuring four sing-along songs! -
- Move your feet to the beat when you gather 'round with Bear(TM) and his friends in the Big Blue House for three dance-tastic episodes that encourage creativity, individuality, and boost your child's self-confidence! - - In "Music To My Ears," everybody uses their voices and instruments to create Ojo's(TM) special orchestra, while Treelo(TM) shows everyone how to dip and twirl in "Dance Fever." Then, the band helps Bear(TM) reclaim his cha-cha-cha in "I For-Got Rhythm!?" for an all-singing, all-dancing day of friendship and fun! -
- - The Smurfs DVD - - - When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the tiny blue Smurfs out of their village, they tumble from their magical world and into ours -- in fact, smack dab in the middle of Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the Smurfs must find a way to get back to their village before Gargamel tracks them down. - - - - Actors: Neil Patrick Harris, Anton Yelchin, Jayma Mays, Hank Azaria, Sofia Vergara - - - - Directors: - Raja Gosnell - - - Writers: Peyo, J. David Stem, David N. Weiss - - - - Producers: - Jordan Kerner - - - Format: - AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, DVD, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC - - - Language: - French - - - Subtitles: - French - - - Region: - Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only) - - - Number of discs: - 1 - - - Studio: - Columbia Pictures - - - DVD Release Date: - December 2, 2011 - - - Run Time: - 103 minutes - - - Rated - PG - - - -
- Elmo, Zoe, and Baby Bear venture into Bear National Park with Papa Bear in search of the elusive Blue-Feathered Swallowing Swallow so they can earn their Bird-Watching Badges. While looking for the swallow, they have fun discovering beautiful things in nature! They also learn that there are some simple things they can do to keep nature beautiful and clean: putting trash where it belongs, recycling, reusing things and saving water. - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
- Let your imagination take flight in an enchanting new motion picture starring the world's most beloved fairy! This year's Autumn Revelry promises to be something special. A blue harvest moon will rise, allowing the fairies to use a precious moonstone to restore the Pixie Dust Tree -- the source of all their magic. But when Tinker Bell accidentally puts all of Pixie Hollow in jeopardy, she must venture out across the sea on a secret quest to set things right. With some help from her friend Terence -- and a charming, rascally firefly named Blaze -- Tink braves an astonishing new world and discovers the greatest treasure of all. TINKER BELL AND THE LOST TREASURE is a remarkable tale about the power of true friendship that your family will want to enjoy over and over again! - - - Product Measures: 0.61" x 5.34" x 7.5" - -
- - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: G - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 79 minutes -
Music & Movies > Educational > "blues clues dvd"
Check out the most popular brands: Plan Toys, Melissa & Doug & Schoenhut. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. And did we mention our award-winning customer service?
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.