- Manhattan Toy Whoozit Mirror - - - Manhattan Toy Whoozit Mirror is a great for self-discovery. It is a completely soft mirror that attaches easily to most cribs and features an easel for tummy-time floor play for children. This soft-constructed mirror promotes self-discovery with vivid colors and 3D characters that crinkle for added fun. Visual stimulation and tactile exploration are early development skills are fun to promote. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It keeps children engaged while promoting self-discovery and easy learning. - - - Age: - Newborns to 3 years. - - - Features - - - Stimulates basic learning skills - - Engages children with bright contrasting colors and patterns - - Interesting sounds to capture attention - - Promotes easy learning - - Surface easily washable - -
- Manhattan Toy Whoozit Busy Planet - - - Manhattan Toy Whoozit Busy Planet is children�s first friend at playtime. It features multiple activity elements that include fun characters, mirrors and teething rings in a specially designed activity toy that opens and closes. Plus, it encourages motor development skills. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It keeps children engaged and active, while encouraging motor development. - - - Age: - Newborn to 3 years. - - - Features - - - Stimulates basic learning skills - - Unique open and close feature for discovery fun - - Includes a teething ring for chewing - -
- - Learning Curve Mix and Match Activity Blocks - - - With their bright colors and high contrast patterns, the Lamaze Mix and Match Activity Blocks are terrific for stimulating baby's visual development and sparking creativity. Featuring multiple textures, crinkle sounds and a discovery mirror, the Mix and Match Activity Blocks can be configured in multiple ways and are also great for encouraging sensory exploration. Whether at home or on the go, these activity blocks are a perfect take-along toy. - - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 5 (L) x 5 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 6 to 24 months - -
- Things Are Not Always as They Appear - - Unlike any game you’ve seen or played before. Reflection is an intelligent journey into the another dimension. Illusion, insight, intuition and imagination combine for a unique experience where players must think in multiple dimensions and use foresight to predict the outcome and score the most points. Reflection is a game of spheres, axis and mirrors. Players display a card and carefully observe it while determining the axis on which to place the mirror and the score the most points. The challenge? Players must think and see ahead while remembering that green spheres score points while red spheres subtract points. In the middle are blue and yellow where points are awarded as the difference between the two colors. - - - Product Dimensions: 12.5" x 8.15" x 2" - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- Sassy Fascination Station - - - Sassy Fascination Station is a miniature Ferries Wheel. With four separate sections, cute bug characters and textures , baby can explore and discover. Music plays whenever the toy is moved, so baby is really engaged. Suction to baby's highchair tray or any other flat surface - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Sassy Fascination Station is a take-along toy for lasting fun. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Spin, flip and rattle the ball - - Detachable sturdy suction cup base - - Encourages and develops thinking - - - Includes: - Detachable sturdy suction cup
- Create your own beautiful window art using your imagination. Put your masterpieces on windows, mirrors, vases and cups. Each kit contains 5 paint tubes, a project book, 2 acetate sheets, 3 sun catchers and instructions. It promotes creativity and is a great gift idea. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 10 x 2.2 x 9 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- MIRRORS EVERYWHERE. AN ELECTRIFYING EXPERIENCE. Convex mirrors, concave mirrors, reflections, and even a secret code. Insulators, conductors, light bulbs, and light bulb holders are used to design circuits, on-off switches, mazes, and an electromagnet. Complete this set with a self-designed one-eyed monster. The Young Scientist Series (3 complete kits in each box ? 3 topics, 3 manuals, 3 supply bags) Winner. Dr. Toy Best 100 products, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Learning Research Institute Outstanding Resource Award, national Parenting Publications Honors Award, Learning Magazine 2004 Teachers? Choice Award, Practical Homeschooling Reader Award. Recommended ages for Sets 1-12: For children ages 5-12 Complete the set in order to experience the ultimate in science adventure. Sets can also be done individually. Recommended starting sets: Ages 5-8 Start with Set 1, 2, or 3 Ages 9-12 Start with Set 4 The mission of The Young Scientists Club is simple ? to offer children quality, science-related products that will fascinate them with the wonders of scientific discover and spark their interest in future scientific endeavors. All products are designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, educators, and parents with one purpose in mine ? to combine fun and fascination with quality and learning in each and every product. - - Features include: - - •Mirrors Everywhere! This kit is an electrifying experience - •3 complete kits in one box - •Mulitple award-winning science kits that make science fun, educational, and hands-on - •All kits are put on the market after it has passed the ulitmate test-approval by multiple teams of Young Scientists - •Convex mirrors, concave mirrors, reflections, and even a secret code. Insulators, conductors, light bulbs, and light bulb holders are used to design circuits, on-off switches, mazes, and an electromagnet. -
- Manhattan Toy Colorburst Mirror - - - Manhattan Toy Colorburst Mirror shows babies their reflection in a bright way. Bright graphics around the reflection make self-discovery even more fun. An integrated stand allows convenient propping on the floor. Even attach itto a crib. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - See baby squeal with excitement while watching bright graphics reflect in this colorbust mirror. - - - Age: - Newborn to early childhood - - - Features - - - Large mirror surface - - Bright colors and patterns - - Visually stimulating - - Ribbons and knotted fabric add tactile appeal - - Comes with ties to attach to the crib - -
- Plan Toys Butterfly Mirror - - - Plan Toys Butterfly Mirror is a multi-purpose soft cushy toy that rattles when shaken. The rattle makes a gentle musical sound. Plus, it has a large mirror on the belly. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Engage kids in sound and touch stimulus. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Includes a large mirror - - Washable - - Rattle creates a pleasant sound - - Easy and cozy grip - - Environmentally-friendly material used - - Made from durable and sustainable rubber wood - -
- This adorable nursery rhyme board book features a dog finger puppet toy built in to the story, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development for babies ages 6+ months. The perfect size for little hands, it is ideal for reading and playtime on-the-go. - - - Product Measures: 4.3" by 4.3" - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 3 years - -
- For babies, tummy time is an important exercise in the development of growing muscles. Perfect for tummy time fun as well as self-discovery, the adorable Lamaze Monkey in the Mirror features a cute monkey face. The mirror play helps baby learn how to focus, track images and explore the face. With a high-quality, unbreakable, baby-safe mirror, brightly-colored fabric and high contrast patterns for visual development, Lamaze Monkey in the Mirror also easily converts from an easel to a hanging mirror in two simple steps, allowing it to attach to a crib or be taken on the go! -
- Sassy Crib and Floor Mirror - - - Sassy Crib and Floor Mirror helps improve babies' tactile and visual skills. Make baby more communicative, active and interactive with superb color combinations, character faces and realistic shapes. The back of the mirror is made for use on the floor or attached to the crib. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Babies have fun with peek-a-boo play. - - - Age: - Newborn and up - - - Features - - - Play that moves with baby--either on the floor or in the crib - - Superior, quality design - - Vistual stimulation - - Equipped with textured caterpillar, a superbly colored ball, symmetrical bee and a mirror - -
- - Ariel Mirror - - - Tawny-haired mermaid Ariel was one of Disney's most immediately popular animated heroines. Ariel is a girl in the process of becoming an attractive woman. One of her attractive qualities is that she is very definite about what she is doing and very confident about her own ability to succeed. Of course, a good deal of that confidence is ill-placed, as she is just a teenager. Although she is warned by her father, King Triton, that humans are dangerous, Ariel stubbornly believes otherwise and has an insatiable curiosity about them. She explores human artifacts (sunken ships, etc.) and is constantly going into forbidden territory: the surface. This, of course, leads her to love ... and trouble. -
- - Mountain Mirror Puzzle (500 pcs) - - - Mountain Mirror offers twice the beauty and twice the challenge in one glorious jigsaw puzzle of that fabled purple mountain majesty. This glorious mountain, however, is reflected in water so still that it is a natural mirror. -
- Can you stick out your tongue like Frog? Puff up your cheeks like Cow? Scrunch up your nose like Jane the Monkey? Look in the mirror and try! This busy book with a mirror on every spread (and a peekaboo finale!) teaches babies and young children parts of the face in a playful way. - - - Author: Aigner-Clark, Julie - - Format: Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 0 months - 9 months - -
- - Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror - - - Baby Einstein themed on-the-go mirror is perfect for baby's self-discovery and features classic melodies and dancing lights! There are 4 play modes to entertain baby: melodies and lights, melodies only, lights only, and learning mode, which introduces baby to colors in 3 languages! With an off/on button and timer, you can set it to play for 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes. The adjustable strap design allows for ease of use on headrests and to adjust to be able to see baby while you drive. - - - Product Dimensions: 15 x 13.7 x 2.6 - - Recommended Ages: 0 months - 36 months - -
- - Sassy Charm Bands Princess & Mirror - - - Sassy Charm Bands are designed to provide stimulus for baby while personalizing strollers and care seats. Simple, expressive and engaging. Express individuality with collectible styles including whimsical characters, developmental features and sweet, fun sayings. Makes baby's car seat or other "ride" unique! - - - Product Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.88" x 1" - - Recommended Ages: 0 months & Up - -
Arts & Crafts > Craft Kits > "best mirror toys"
From your Melissa & Doug and Crayola, to the Alex products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Check out our fantastic prices! We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. We also take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.