- Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set - - - Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block Set bring realism to buildings, castles, and towers constructed by kids. This architectural block set features columns that are decoratively carved for a classic look. The large arches and walls are carved to resemble a real stone finish.Kids can make buildings that look just like Greek temples. Melissa & Doug Architectural Unit Block set comes in a handsome wooden storage box that makes small parts easy to store. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This block set helps children create their own buildings, bridges and other creations with architectural style. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - - Promotes young builders' imagination - - Easy handling - - Offers long lasting enjoyment - - Smooth-sanded hardwood blocks in natural finish - - Comes with handsome wooden box for easy storage - -
- Shure Shure ArchiQuest Dragons, Czars, and Arches: World Fusion II (108 pcs) - - - With the Shure Shure ArchiQuest Dragons, Czars, and Arches: World Fusion II , it's easy for kids to go back to time when the czars of Rome, Pharaohs of Egypt and dragons of China ruled the world. It offers exploriation and and increases kids' knowledge of the world. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - A blast from the past that helps kids understand and appreciae ancient architecture. - - - Age: - 5 years and up - - - Features - - - Beautiful carved puzzle with 218 blocks - - Comes in a solid wood box with sliding lid, handy for storage - - Includes a unique user identification number that gives you access to the exclusive section of the ArchiQuest web site - - Comes with a hardbound educational booklet that gives the child a peep into all the historical marvels they can create - -
- Shure Modern Architecture - Painted Edition - - - Shure Modern Architecture lets kids build Roman empires, the Great Wall of China, dragons and fire balls, the old world of czars and their empires. Using 108 heirloom quality wooden blocks with motifs inspired by Roman and Chinese architecture, kids can construct classics. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Budding builders please parents with wordly architecture and scenic sights. - - - Age: - 5 years and up - - - Features - - - Beautifully carved puzzle with 108 blocks - - Comes in a solid wood box with sliding lid, handy for storage - - Enhances logical and reasoning skills - - Introduces a child to history in a fun manner - - Includes a unique user identification number that gives access to the exclusive section of the ArchiQuest web site - -
- Shure Classical European Architecture - Painted Edition - - - Shure Classical European Architecture helps kids learn to construct and master the art of building great shapes. The shapes in these blocks are abstract and geometric, for construction in interesting shapes. These colorful blocks are great for enhancing a child�s color-recognizing skills. A full color guided book is provided to give kids ideas on the different shapes and patterns they can build. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This colorful way to stack makes construction fun. - - - Age: - 5 years and up - - - Features - - - Bright and vibrant blocks - - Full color guide - - Enhances logical reasoning - -
- Architecture... deconstructed and reconstructed! - Transform, configure, and manipulate Block Builders for endless building and perpetual design. - - Discover your inner architect as you fold and unfold the six distinctively hinged blocks to create skyscrapers, modern art sculptures, geometric marvels - just about anything you can imagine! When you put Block Builders together in unexpected ways (some pieces open and some closed), you reveal striking architectural wonders. - - Solve the 50 challenge puzzles and test your ability to think in multiple dimensions! Visualize, conceptualize, and realize new building innovations! Block Builders is a refreshing visual-spatial vacation - and an adventure in analytical thought! - - Block Builders puzzle challenge cards range from beginner to expert (each one coded so you'll know what you're up against!) Look at the design on the front of the card and recreate the shape using the indicated number of blocks! Stumped? The solution is provided in an exploded view on the opposite side of the card. - - - Product Dimensions: 6.75" x 6.75" x 6.75" - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- Green Toys™ Blocks are the world’s most environmentally friendly basic building set. All 18 boldly colored blocks are oversized and lightweight, making it super easy for tiny hands to stack and unstack. This unique block set includes a variety of shapes for building castles, towers, or any imaginative structure budding architects can dream up. - - Most importantly, Green Toys Blocks are safe, with no BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings, but plenty of Good Green Fun™.These blocks are made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk containers that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Packaged using only recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks. - - - Set includes: 18 stackable, chunky blocks: 8 single blocks, 4 half blocks, 2 double blocks, and 2 triangle blocks - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & up - -
- Arc-a-Teks are cute, collectable building fun--friendly and non-violent bots from Superstructs for young builders starting at age 3 years. Each set can build two Arc-a-Teks simultaneously and comes with a special code that will give you the plans for building a third. Arc-a-Teks have come to help preserve the craft and artistry of building, to protect Earth, it’s ocean’s and atmosphere and to help humanity build character. Young builders can use the secret arc-a-code to unlock additional characters at www.arc-a-teks.com. - Earth introduces us to Googie and Bluper and contains 41 pieces, plus a building guide and fun trading cards to help us learn about architecture and earthly structures. - All Arc-a-Tek pieces are compatible with all other Superstructs components. Like all the other Superstructs sets, the Arc-a-Teks line is flexible and open ended, allowing children of all ages to combine pieces for endless building options. Arc-a-Teks come in a nifty handled bucket—suitable for storage and transport and Arc-a-Teks are dishwasher safe for easy clean up - - - Product Measures: 5.75X4.5X4.5 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- The Teifoc Masonry Trowel is a hand trowel used in brickwork for leveling, spreading and shaping mortar or concrete. Teifoc is a unique build and play system that uses real reusable bricks to create fun and elaborate structures and creations. Teifoc’s scaled down bricklayers trowel is the perfect size for aspiring little architects and builders. This supplementary children’s brick trowel or mason's trowel is a point-nosed trowel for spreading mortar on bricks or concrete blocks with a technique called buttering. The shape of the blade is ideal for smoothing small patches in concrete. Made in the Germany. - - - Product Dimensions: 4.13 x .02 x 5.31 - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & Up - -
Summary: - - - Fun and easy art-appreciation activities abound in this resource that features 75 American artists from colonial times to the present. A brief biography for each artist tells why his or her work is important, and a kid-tested art activity tries out the artist's approach. For Georgia O'Keeffe, the activity is a desert painting; for Frederic Remington, a face cast; for Leroy Nieman, a sketch of athletes; and for James Whistler, a clay engraving. Projects stress the creative process and encourage kids to try unusual techniques such as block printing, soak-stain, and stone carving as they learn about architecture, drawing, painting, photography, and sculpture. A resource guide provides a glossary of art terms, a list that groups the artists by style, a list of the artists' birthdays, an index of art supplies, and websites for viewing art online. - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - MaryAnn F. Kohl - - is the award-winning author of - Discovering Great Artists - , - First Art - , and - Preschool Art - . She lives in Bellingham, Washington. - Kim Solga - is the owner of KidsArt, a mail-order art supplies catalog for teachers and parents, and is the author of - Draw!, Make Prints!, - and - Paint! - She lives in Mt. Shasta, California. - - - Author: MaryAnn F.^Solga Kohl - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Bright Ring Publishing, Inc. - Published Date:07/04/2008 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0935607005 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Educo Fill'n Build Block Cart - - - Educo Fill'n Build Block Cart is an interactive learning product with bright colors and a fun design. Twenty four colorful and natural shapes keep little imaginations occupied while little legs learn to walk . Kids can easily sort the blocks and place them inside in different shapes for imaginative playtime. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This block cart makes a baby mobile, which is good for their inquisitive nature as they learn to explore and discover. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Includes 24 colorful and natural shapes - - Stable base for early walkers - - Made using Baltic birch plywood and hardwood - - Great educational value - - Durable block cart - - Light in weight, made for small hands - -
- Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart - - - Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart is made of natural wood for fun pushing and pulling. This mini block cart is bright green in color and comes with eight blocks in different shapes. This cart encourages kids to match shapes, develop fine motor skills and improve eye-hand coordination as they sort, build and pull along these colorful blocks. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It is a great pull along and play toy that promises fun as well as learning for kids. - - - Age: - 1 year and up - - - Features - - - Supports cognitive development - - Made of plywood and maple - - Colored with nontoxic paints - - Environmental friendly - - - Includes - - - 2 triangular blocks - - 2 rectangular prisms - - 2 cylinders - - 2 cubes - - Additional play tips - - -
- Fisher Price Little People Build 'n Carry Construction - - - Fisher Price Little People Build 'n Carry Construction is a unique construction set. It is an easy to build set which adds fun to the kid's playtime activity. It has simple blocks for easy stacking and contains a special gas pump block top with movable hose. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It is an educational building set that enhances spatial awareness. - - - Age: - 12 months to 4 years - - - Features - - - Easy to hold - - Features Little People�s unique block design - - A plastic container for storage and for easy carrying - - A special building surface on the bottom for easy on-the-go play - - Has simple block connections - - Easy for little ones to stack and build - - Portable block set - - Creative problem-solving skills - - Eye-hand coordination - - Color and shape recognition - -
- - Edushape My Soft World Block Set- Farm - - - Soft, safe play, what do you get when you mix together various shapes and sizes, with colors and textures in toys. These are the toys that bring out the best in every child. Always remember, educationally developed manipulative toys are one of the keys to successful, cognitive development and constructive learning. Our foam brick like blocks allow you to build without mortar. Perfect for the young creative architect, problem solving and building fine motor skills set of 29 pieces. -
- - ThinkFun Block By Block - - - Block By Block expands your problem-solving skills as you combine seven puzzle pieces to construct three-dimensional structures depicted on the 60 challenge cards. The puzzle pieces are the same as the soma Cube of the 1970s. This spatial puzzle is hard and also very fun. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- To build a robot is an art; - You have to do it part by part. - - So many heads and arms to use! - Spin, and you will have to choose. - - Done first? You win! Now play again! - With every game you “make a friend!” - - Build a Robot combines puzzle making, counting, tools, machines, space, and games. Players spin to place interchangeable parts in their puzzle frame. 1-4 players. - - - Includes 4 game boards - - Interchangeable puzzle parts - - Boards are 9” x 6.5” - - Recommended Ages: 5 years and up - -
- Offering innovation, variety, ease-of-use, and a fantastic prototypical look, the FasTrack track system brings your Lionel layout to life like never before. Its flawless performance and endless flexibility make it appealing to first-timers and seasoned pros alike. - - Features include: - - •Used to make an isolated track block - •Wires jump the breaks in the track on the underside of the roadbed - •Using track blocks makes it possible to control multiple conventional locomotives on the same mainline - •Use FasTrack Block sections to divide your layout into electrically isolated blocks of track, then connect each block to a separate track power supply - •Length: 5" -
- - PlanToys Unit Block Playset - - - PlanToys is proving that it is possible to maintain superior quality and safety standards in addition to following a path of environmental and social responsibility. We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of ethics while creating innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood. These toys inspire children's imagination as well as promoting their physical and intellectual development. PlanToys are made from non-toxic, natural materials such as organic rubberwood. Our toys enable children to play, learn and become closer to nature. Plan Unit Block Set is an ideal starter set of building blocks. This set comes with 23 natural blocks that have 16 different basic and advanced shapes that are designed to help foster creativity and mastery of motor and cognitive skills. This beautiful set is crafted from recycled, natural rubber wood, dyed with vegetable and soy dyes, and assembled in the process. -
- Plan Toys Pattern Block - - - Plan Toys Pattern Block is a set of nine pattern blocks which can be turned and twisted to make different shapes. Challenge children�s imagination with these engaging arrangements. The set is also environment friendly as it is made from kiln-dried, chemical free recycled rubberwood and painted with water based nontoxic colors. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It helps develop your kid�s imagination while building up the fun. - - - Age: - 4 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of 9 pattern blocks that can be twisted and turned in different shapes - - Shapes can also be open-ended and based on children's imagination - - Stages of basic 4 blocks, intermediate 6 blocks and advanced 9 blocks - -
Bricks Blocks & Building > Blocks Stackers & Sorters > "architectural building blocks"
Check out the most popular brands: LEGO, Mega Bloks & Melissa & Doug. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Free on all orders over $49. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.