- - Mattel Apples to Apples Junior -- The Game of Crazy Comparisons - - - Apples to Apples Junior brings the hilarious card and party game, Apples to Apples, to younger players. They will delight in all the crazy comparisons, while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills at the same time. The game is as easy as comparing apples to apples -- just open the box, deal the red apple cards to each player and you're ready to go. Players take turns being the judge. The judge starts each round by playing a green apple card featuring a one-word characteristic such as chewy, amazing or scary. The rest of the players must then look at the red apple cards in their hands and select the one they think is best described by the judge's card. Will you play a volcano, unicorns or burned toast? When everyone's red apple cards are on the table, you should try to convince the judge that yours is the best match. You'll find that table talk is a big part of the fun. Just wait until you hear all the clever -- and not so clever -- ways that people try to convince the judge to choose a particular card. Do your best, because if the judge picks your card, you win that round. The first player to win four rounds wins the game. With more than 500 cards, each round is filled with surprising comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events. Fast-moving and refreshing, Apples to Apples Junior is easy to learn and fun to play. It's the perfect game for kids, families and friends. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.1 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 10.6 (H) - - Age: 9 years and up - -
- Focus on fun and players use a variety of simple shapes to build pictures of items listed on cards. The cards also show an example of how the item could be built using the shape pieces. Other players guess what the picture might be. Players earn points by successfully building, or correctly identifying, the picture. - - - - - Squint JR brings the award-winning game of squint to the entire family - - - - Family fun for ages 8 and up and everyone plays every turn - - - - Creative fun for 3 to 8 players - - - - Contains 42 shape cards, 168 squint Jr. Cards, scoring chips and the squint timer - - - - National Parenting Seal of Approval, Parents Choice Silver Honor, Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice, Doctor Toy-Smart Play Smart Toy, Teacher's Choice Award - - - - Product Measures: 10.06 IN x 4.88 IN x 2.38 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 & Up - -
- - Hasbro Games Boggle Jr. - - - This preschool ABC learning game grows with each child. Match letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games. The games introduce letter and word recognition, matching, spelling and Memory. It's for 1 to 2 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 2 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Smart/Tangoe Tangoes Jr. - - - Smart/Tangoe Tangoes Jr. is based on an ancient Chinese Tangram puzzles. Kids can create thousands of abstract designs from these tangoe pieces. It lets them create images of animals, people and more. Kids can create their own exciting designs with a blank card. You can carry this game outdoors as it comes in a case with an easy-to-hold handle. This set includes 12-double size puzzle cards and a playing magnetic surface. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Create different abstract designs and real-life objects with this engaging puzzle. - - - Age: - 4 years and up - - - Features - - - Designed especially for preschoolers - - Comes with 7 magnetic puzzle pieces - - Large playing surface includes storage drawer for the puzzle pieces - - Easy storage and portability - -
- A Traffic Jam Game for Younger Players - Now younger players can experience the fun and challenge of Rush Hour in this exciting junior version. After setting up their game board according to pictures on various challenge cards, players steer their ice cream truck through a jumble of blocking cars, trucks and buses. A playful theme and 40 age-appropriate challenges will keep even the most restless tyke captivated for hours. - - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & up - -
- Buzzword Junior is designed with younger players in mind. Just like in the award-winning Buzzword game, you and your teammates have 45 seconds to solve a set of clues, and all the answers contain the Buzzword. Let’s say the Buzzword is “see” and the clue is “teeter-totter.” Your teammates shout “seesaw,” and you buzz the buzzer. With clues for all ages, you’ll “see” why Buzzword Junior is the perfect family game. For 4 or more players in teams. - - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
- Peg Solitaire Jumping Game - Young kids can now enjoy their own version of the popular Hoppers game from ThinkFun as they help Red Frog Freddie win the leaping contest by being the last one in the pond. Players choose a challenge and place the frogs on the playing board to match the picture shown. To win, players hop all of their frogs around the pond until only the red frog remains. The 40 challenges, ranging from Easy to Super Hard, keep kids’ minds busy as they will need to use smart moves to beat all of the green frogs to win the title King of the Lilies! - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & up - -
- Infinitoy ZOOB Jr. Zoomer (20 pcs) - - - Infinitoy ZOOB Jr. Zoomer is a game for little dexterous hands to create some cute stuff. This set has 25 colorful pieces which are expandable and compatible. Kids can make various vehicles like bicycles, cars and scooters. It makes for a creative way for kids to learn about building. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids can create tons of transportation types to foster full creative capabilityes. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Large pieces make big creations - - Flexible pieces make easy connections - - Great for boys and girls - - Sturdy instruction cards require no reading - -
- - University Games Who What Where Jr. - - - This is the funny drawing game for kids. Players sketch funny scenes found on game cards, such as a bear riding a bike in a cave while others try to guess what's been drawn. Score points by guessing each category -- and score big by guessing all three. - - - Product Dimensions: 8 (L) x 10.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- - University Games Sort It Out Jr. - - - Try the newest game of matching wits and building brainpower. Players surprise each other with their guesses and hunches. The winner is the luckiest and the best at putting five interesting items in their proper order. Do you know which is faster: a cheetah, a race horse, a bicycle, a rabbit or a car going 60 mph? Read the question, rank your choices and compare. Can you be the expert? - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 8 to 12 years - -
- GeoSafari Talking Globe Jr. guides young children on an exciting learning adventure to introduce geography basics. Two game modes, and variable subjects, allow children to learn geography with spoken and visual clues, then immediately quiz each lesson. High-quality digital voice technology, sound, and music add entertainment and educational value. 12" globe has just the right amount of detail and color coding to make it easy for young children to read. Adjustable volume, question repeat, help button, dazzling lights, and sound effects guide, reward, and excite. Teaches geography basics with special, subject-specific games and random quizzes that are never the same. Variable subject selection lets you focus learning on continents, countries, USA states, or oceans. One to three players. One-year warranty. - - Features include: - - •A teaching, talking globe for younger children - •Two game modes and variable subjects allow children to learn geography with spoken and visual clues, then immediately quiz each lesson - •Variable subject selection lets you focus learning on continents, countries, USA states, or oceans - •One to three players - •One - year warranty - -
From the director of - Angels in the Outfield - comes the incredible true story of the underdog foreign Little League team who inspired two nations. Clifton Collins Jr. ( - Star Trek - ) heads an all-star line-up of some of Hollywood?s brightest young stars as Cesar, who returns to his native Monterey, Mexico after his major league career is cut short. Moises Arias ( - Hannah Montana - ), Jake T. Austin ( - Wizards of Waverly Place - ) and Ryan Ochoa ( - iCarly - ) costar as impoverished baseball-loving kids who recruit him to coach their rag-tag team. Together, they beat the odds and overcome hardships and bigotry to compete in the 1957 Little League World Series. Screen favorites Cheech Marin ( - Spy Kids - ), Lou Gossett Jr. ( - Iron Eagle - ), Bruce McGill ( - Animal House - ), Emilie de Ravin ( - Lost - ) and David Koechner ( - Anchorman - ) are featured in this uplifting story in the winning tradition of Hoosiers that Boxoffice magazine cheered as "inspiring, richly entertaining, heartfelt?a perfect family movie." - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: PG - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 118 minutes -
- - Alex Jr. Stretchy Sandwich - - - What's in your sandwich? Stretch it apart to see what's inside. It provides rattle, crinkle and cause and effect play. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 13 (L) x 6 (W) x 6 (H) - - Age: 10 months to 2 years - -
- - ThinkFun Math Dice Jr. - - - Math Dice Jr. is the perfect complement to ThinkFun's ever-popular Math Dice. Roll the 12-sided Target Die to get your target number, then roll the five 6-sided Scoring Dice. Using addition and/or subtraction, combine the scoring Dice to match the target number, moving one space on the scoring Track for every Scoring Die used. The first player to reach the finish line wins. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.125 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 7 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- - Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy - - - Stretch the puppy and see his colorful body crinkle and grow. Squeak his soft nose and rattle his tail. Crinkle, rattle and squeak play offer multiple sensory exploration. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 18 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) - - Age: 10 months to 2 years - -
- - Alex Jr. Spinning Bees - - - There are so many spinning bees in this push-action toy. Push the top to see 2 levels of twirling bees. It lets your baby explore cause and effect relationships. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 21 (L) x 0 (W) x 7 (H) - - Age: 6 months to 2 years - -
From the director of - Angels in the Outfield - comes the incredible true story of the underdog foreign Little League team who inspired two nations. Clifton Collins Jr. ( - Star Trek - ) heads an all-star line-up of some of Hollywood?s brightest young stars as Cesar, who returns to his native Monterey, Mexico after his major league career is cut short. Moises Arias ( - Hannah Montana - ), Jake T. Austin ( - Wizards of Waverly Place - ) and Ryan Ochoa ( - iCarly - ) costar as impoverished baseball-loving kids who recruit him to coach their rag-tag team. Together, they beat the odds and overcome hardships and bigotry to compete in the 1957 Little League World Series. Screen favorites Cheech Marin ( - Spy Kids - ), Lou Gossett Jr. ( - Iron Eagle - ), Bruce McGill ( - Animal House - ), Emilie de Ravin ( - Lost - ) and David Koechner ( - Anchorman - ) are featured in this uplifting story in the winning tradition of Hoosiers that Boxoffice magazine cheered as "inspiring, richly entertaining, heartfelt?a perfect family movie." - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: PG - •Format: Blu-Ray - •Runtime: 118 minutes -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "apples to apples jr game"
From your Melissa & Doug and Hasbro Games, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. There are about a million reasons to shop yoyo.com. We offer free delivery on all orders over $49. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.