- Learn about the human body by doing experiments with your five senses that show you how your body works. By exploring the outside of your body with hands-on experiments, you can learn a lot about the inside anatomy of the body. - Examine your fingerprints to learn how you are unique. Build a stethoscope and listen to your heartbeat to learn how your heart pumps blood, and listen to your gurgling tummy to learn how your stomach works. With the stethoscope, you can investigate how your ears hear with a listening game and a sound memory experiment. - Test your lung capacity to learn about how your lungs work. Examine your diet and your digestive functions to learn how your body processes nutrients to give you the energy to do more experiments! - Try a blindfolded exercise to find out about hand-eye coordination. Take a tickle test to learn about your skin and sensory receptors. Monitor your pulse to learn about your circulatory system. Follow your nose in a smell memory game to learn about your sense of smell. Take a blindfolded taste test to learn about your tongue. - Try some balancing exercises to explore your muscles and bones. Discover how your ears play a role in your balance. Construct a magic telescope, spin an optical illusion top, and hold a staring contest to see how your eyes work. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- - JET-X 1/400 TWA DC-9 N105IT (Black Nose) - - - TWA was a major United States-based airline. The airline operated from 1930 until it was acquired by American Airlines in 2001. TWA was one of the largest domestic U.S. airlines operating flights to most major U.S. cities. -
- Board Book - - A classic lift-the-flap book by Marion Dan Bauer & Karen Katz, Toes, Ears, & Nose! doesn't fail to impress. With fingers and toes hidden behind mittens and socks, the books proves entertaining, even after repeated readings. Perfect for story-time or as a quiet time activity for your child. -
- One of the most widely used twin-engine bombers employed during the war, the B-25 incorporated the use of 5 nose-mounted .50 cal. machine guns for a ground support role. Features: Machine guns mounted in glass nose, weighted tires and figures, waterslide decals. 1:48 Scale. Skill Level 2-requires paint and glue (not included). - - Features include: - - •Features: Machine guns mounted in glass nose and weighted tires - •Detailed crew figures - •Waterslide decals - •138 pieces molded in light gray and clear plastic - •Illustrated assembly instructions -
- Follow your nose on a fragrant journey through the science, history, and art of making perfumes. Experiment with countless fragrance combinations on your way to becoming a master perfumer. Start by learning about how your nose and brain work together to perceive smells. Next, play some games with scents to train your nose. After a look at the history of fragrances and the current theories behind perfume design, you will be ready to start making your own perfumes. - This kit is a complete perfumer’s laboratory including eight perfume oils, finishing solution, decorative flacons and important tools of the trade. The perfume oils are the same as those used in high-quality designer perfumes. The 32-page, full-color book blossoms with information about the biology of smell, the chemistry of scents, the fine fragrance industry, and the history of perfumes. - - - Recommended Ages: 10 years & Up - -
- Zolo by Kushies Libro Coco Cat - - - Zolo by Kushies Libro Coco Cat is a multisensory activity book that includes a squishy aquarium, sound element and mirror. This toy has sensory-stimulating touch-and-feel pages. A fun toy, it can be squeezed for an entertaining meow sound, too. The unique mirror with a pretend cat nose provides lots of engagement. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This cool cat creates fun for kids. - - - Age: - Kids of all ages - - - Features - - - Multi-sensory activity book - - Unique mirror with fun nose - - Sensory-stimulating touch-and-feel pages - - Encourages security, visual development and auditory development - - Promotes tactile stimulation and flexible thinking - - - Includes - - - Zolo signature clip - - A squishy aquarium - - Meow sound element - - Cat nose mirror - -
- Lotte Teddy Bear is an unjointed white teddy made from cloud soft plush with button eyes and a black nose. Comes in a reclosable play-suitcase. - - - Product Measures: 8" x 6" x 3" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Fynn Teddy Bear is an unjointed beige teddy made from cloud soft plush with button eyes and a black nose. Comes in a reclosable play-suitcase. - - - Product Measures: 11" x 6" x 3" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Six exciting foam gliders kit. Planes included in this kit are classic type with realistic coloring. Easy assembly and flies very good. - - Features include: - - •Flies over 300 ' - •No glue required - •Rubber nose cones - •6 display stands - •6 catapult launchers -
- Children can act out these special lyrics to the song "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands" with the Elmo puppet. Clap your hands, rub your tummy, and scratch your nose along with Elmo and friends. Wonderful, whimsical illustrations add to the charm of this unique book.
- - Banpresto Official Diamond and Pearl Banpresto Pokemon Plush Toy - 6" - Mime Jr. / Manene - - - Mime Jr., known as the Mime Pok�mon, is a small pink Pok�mon with a black torso. Mime Jr. has a red bump on its stomach and a typical red clown nose on its face. -
This circus themed ornament will add a touch of whimsy to your holiday decorating. This mohair seal balances a festive mohair ball atop his nose. - - Features include: - - •Mohair Seal - •Balances Festive Red And Green Ball - •Delightful -
- Aurora Plush 9" ABC Musical Comfy Baby Boy Bear. This adroable bear plays the alphabet when squeezed. Plays alphabet when squeezed . Plastic eyes for safety. Nose is lock washer secured for safety. Double bagged beans for additional safety and security. Fun educational gift. - - Features include: - - •Plays alphabet when squeezed - •Plastic eyes for safety - •Nose is lock washer secured for safety - •Double bagged beans for additional safety and security - •Fun educational gift -
- - Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy's Piano - - - Puppy's Piano features the LNL Puppy character with a light-up nose and four light-up keys for musical learning fun! The piano is sized just right to take on-the-go! With three modes of play - Learning, Music & Bilingual - baby can learn about colors, numbers, animals, animal sounds, parts of the face, greetings and first words in English & Spanish! Press the keys to hear piano notes, colors and numbers in English & Spanish or animal sounds! Baby can create her own song as she presses the light-up keys! Learn about animals and the sounds they make - there's a different animal on each key! Press Puppy's nose to hear sung learning songs and see his nose light up! With 12 sung songs in total, baby will love learning through music with Puppy's Piano! - - - Recommended Ages: 6 months - 36 months - -
- - PV-1 Ventura - - - The Lockheed Ventura is a bomber and patrol aircraft during World War II, developed from the Lockheed Lodestar transport. PV-1 is the version of Ventura built for the U.S. Navy and early production of the aircraft still carried a bombardier's station behind the nose radome, having four side windows and a flat bomb-aiming panel underneath the nose. Late production of PV-1s dispensed with this bomber position and replaced it with a pack with three 0.50 inch machine guns underneath the nose. It could also carry eight 5 in (127 mm) HVAR rockets on launchers underneath the wings. In December 1942, PV-1 was delivered and entered service in February 1943. The first squadron was the VP-135 which was deployed in the Aleutian Islands in April 1943. They were operated by three other squadrons in this theater. PV-1s would often lead B-24 bomber formations, since the aircraft comes equipped with radar. PV-1s were deployed to the Solomon Islands as night fighters in late 1943. After World War II, PV-1s became obsolete and the aircraft were sent to Naval Air Station Clinton to be demilitarized and reduced to scrap. -
- Kidz Delight Silly Sam Recycle Me - - - Kidz Delight Silly Sam Recycle Me is a fun shape sorter with personality. It allows children to engage in 2 activities: Let�s Recycle and Shapes and Colors. Sam talks to you when you press its nose or push the front door to insert something. It has four shapes in different colors that represent different materials like metal, plastic, paper and glass to recycle. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Sam teaches tots the importantance of recycling. - - - Age: - 1 to 4 years - - - Features - - - 4 shapes in different colors and materials - - 2 fun activities - - Produces sound on pressing nose or pushing front door - - - - Required Batteries: - 2 AA (included) - -
- Join Sesame Street's curious red monster as he explores his face! Elmo learns about winking and whistling, and even tries to balance a ball on his nose! Elmo also finds out that an optometrist helps you take care of your eyes, that it's very important to blow your nose properly, and that brushing your teeth will keep your mouth happy. Bonus features include the "Elmo's Make-a-Face" game, where you can mix and match eyes and noses to create your own special character! Includes special guest appearance by Fred Newman. - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
Educational Toys > Science & Discovery > "anatomy of the nose"
LeapFrog, Melissa & Doug, Fisher Price - we have them all! You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. yoyo.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.