- With Fastrack, the action is non-stop and the fun is plentiful. Using the elastic cord, be quick and aim well to be the first to send all of the disks zooming across to the other side. WARNING: you may find it difficult to stop playing. - - - Product Measures: 13.5" x 8.3" x 1.1" - - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & up - -
- - Hasbro Scrabble Crossword Game - - - Test your vocabulary with the one and only all-American crossword game with genuine wood tiles and racks. After all these years, it's still hard to get a triple word score, the tiles are still made of wood and there's only one X in the whole box. The game of Scrabble has sparked feuds and a near-cult following. All the fuss is over a spelling game that hasn't had an upgrade in 50 years. It takes a little luck and a lot of skill to make high-scoring words out of seven little letters, sometimes with an overabundance of vowels and letters that don't go together --sometimes there's Q without U. Two to four players battle it out on the board and while some players might be proud of impressive words, skilled players know how to use the premium letter and word squares on the 225-square board to their best advantage. This crossword game has strict rules and comes with a warning label: Choose a dictionary first to avoid any ugly word disputes. Use all 7 tiles in your hand and score 50 bonus points. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.8 (L) x 7.4 (W) x 1.5 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Knock-knock. This durable plastic hard hat is a big hit on the construction site. The brightly colored design is bold enough to stand alone as all-in-one dress up gear. Kids build hours of imaginative play with this classic must-have prop, featuring German craftsmanship. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - One yellow hat and — poof — your construction worker is good to go. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Adjustable interior head strap - - - - Made from high quality plastics - - - - Manufactured in Germany - - - - Indoor/outdoor suitable - - - - - - -
Summary: - Most people don't expect you to understand what we're going to tell you in this book. And even if you understand, they don't expect you to care. And even if you care, they don't expect you to do anything about it. And even if you do something about it, they don't expect it to last. We do. – Alex and Brett - - - - A generation stands on the brink of a "rebelution." - - -   - - A growing movement of young people is rebelling against the low expectations of today's culture by choosing to "do hard things" for the glory of God.  And Alex and Brett Harris are leading the charge. - - - Do Hard Things - is the Harris twins' revolutionary message in its purest and most compelling form, giving readers a tangible glimpse of what is possible for teens who actively resist cultural lies that limit their potential. - - Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launching pad of life.  Then they map out five powerful ways teens can respond for personal and social change. - - Written by teens for teens, - Do Hard Things - is packed with humorous personal anecdotes, practical examples, and stories of real-life rebelutionaries in action. This rallying cry from the heart of an already-happening teen revolution challenges a generation to lay claim to a brighter future, starting today. - -   - - Follow Alex & Brett Online - www.TheRebelution.com - - About the Author: - - • - Alex and Brett Harris - founded TheRebelution.com in August 2005 and today, at age twenty, are among the most popular teen writers on the Web. Bestselling authors of - Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations - , the twins have been featured nationally by CNN, MSNBC, NPR, and - The New York Times - . They regularly speak to audiences of thousands as the main speakers for The Rebelution Tour, an annual series of one-day conferences for teens, parents, and youth workers. - - Sons of homeschool pioneers Gregg and Sono Harris and younger brothers of best-selling author and pastor Joshua Harris ( - I Kissed Dating Goodbye - ), the Northwest-based brothers are currently attending Patrick Henry College in Virginia. - Author:Alex Harris^Brett Harris - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Multnomah Books - Published Date:04/15/2008 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1601421125 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Hard Boiled Statue: Nixon - - - Nixon, the maniacal mercenary from Hard Boiled! Translating the meticulous intricacy of Geof Darrow's art into a visual masterpiece, master sculptor Kent Melton has created a feast for the decadent imagination.This piece was originally released in 1997 as an oversize, unpainted polyresin kit. This new version is approximately 11" tall, and was recreated in a collaboration between original sculptor Kent Melton and the talented team at Gentle Giant Studios. It comes prepainted, with all the detailing of the original statue. -
A prodigy maybe one in the making. Sevi believes music is great for all ages and shows it in this beautifully crafted xylophone. Enjoy the music. - - Features include: - - •Classic music for your little one - •Wonderful keepsake to be kept in the family and passed on - •Hand-made with hard woods and painted with kid- and eco-friendly materials - •High Quality Italian Design - •Color vegetable dye finish -
- - DS Lite Official Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Hard Cover - Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup Evolved - - - Protects the surface of the Nintendo DS Lite -
Games & Puzzles > Game Room > "alerts for hard to find toys"
Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, Mattel - we have them all! Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.