The pivotal installment of this multi-generational tale tells the story of what happened in the age of myth that came before Record of Agarest War, detailing the rise of some to glory, and the fall of others into darkness. - - Features include: - - •The pivotal installment of the multi-generational tale tells the story of what happened in the age before Record of Agarest War - •The beautiful, static character portraits from Record of Agarest War are now animated to resemble living and breathing characters - •The Unique Soul-Breeding system returns making the choice of bride at the end of the first generation determining the skill sets and weapon of the offspring - •New card skill system gives players more control over the battle style of the main character and skills -
Sacred Myths and Legends - Aided by sacred scrolls, coded engravings and pictorial fragments of historical, geographical and mystical importance, participants are challenged to adventure through six cryptic wooden puzzles to unlock the secrets that will lead them closer to their final puzzle destination. Secrets of the Pyramid. The third in the series is Legend of the King. With fragments bestowed by 'The Equation', join the quest to liberate the legendary scroll which in turn will extricate the guide to exploring Puzzle 4.'The Enigmatic Temple' . Each puzzle builds upon the next in the series. Collect all six to uncover the greatest mystery of all - "The Secrets of the Pyramid". They are all made of high quality wood. Each is a one player challenge, age 8+. Instructions are in 4 languages. - - Features include: - - •With fragments bestowed by 'the equation' join the quest to liberate the legendary scroll which in turn will extricate the guide to exploring puzzle 4,?the enigmatic temple' - •Difficulty rating hard to genius - •Box size is 12.25" x 6.5" x 6.5" - •Includes 1 wooden playing surface 15 puzzle pieces 1 secret scroll instructions - •1 player challenge, ages 8 and up -
With the Age Of Mythology and The Titans bundle, you will enter a world where legends are real. In ancient times, military strength and the favor of the gods was all-important. As the ancient Greeks, Norse and Egyptians battle for control of the world, you'll develop an army & navy that helps your side succeed and earn your gods' favor in Age Of Mythology. In the expansion pack, Age Of Mythology: The Titans, you'll face a whole new mythology fighting for the world: The Atlanteans. Use their new units and abilities to add new challenge to the game - and try to dominate the world. - - Features include: - - •Advance through four distinct ages while taking on the role of one of nine ancient civilizations. - •Choose from 3 civilizations, 9 major gods, and 27 minor gods. - •Players may call upon the gods for assistance in flattening enemy towns with meteors or scattering opposing troops with lightning storms. - •New single-player campaign adds yet another chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore with the addition of 12 new scenarios. - •BONUS!! expansion pack will introduce 12 new god powers, 18 new human units and 10 formidable myth units to the game. -
Age of Empires III will offer gamers the next level of realism, with advanced battle physics and unparalleled visual detail. - - Features include: - - •Stunning scenes - •Spectacular combat - •Industrial Age units like rifled infantry, cavalry and tall ships bristling with cannons - •New game-play elements -
- - The Storymatic - - - The Storymatic is a writing prompt, a teaching tool, a parlor game and a toy all in one little box. Just combine a few of the 500+ cards and watch a story take shape before your eyes. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.25 (L) x 2.25 (W) x 3.75 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
Summary: - Ramona feels quite grown-up taking the bus by herself, helping big sister Beezus make dinner, and trying hard to be nice to pesky Willa Jean after school. Turning eight years old and entering the first grade can do that to a girl. So how can her teacher call her a nuisance? - - About the Author: - - • - Beverly Cleary was born in McMinnville, Oregon, and until she was old enough to attend school she lived on a farm in Yamhill, a town so small it had no library. Her mother arranged to have books sent to their tiny town from the state library and acted as a librarian in a room over a bank. It was there that Mrs. Cleary learned to love books. Generations of children have grown up with Ramona Quimby, Henry Huggins, Ralph Mouse, and all of their friends, families, and assorted pets. Beverly Cleary continues to capture the hearts and imaginations of children of all ages throughout the world. - - Author: Beverly Cleary - Illustrator: Tracy Dockray - Publisher:HarperCollins - Published Date:10/01/1992 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0380709562 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Game Of Life - - - Game Of Life is the classic board game you know and love. Choose a path, get a job, and build a family while you take a spin through life. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's fun the whole family can play. - - - Age: - 9 years and up - - - Features - - - Game board with fun and exciting illustration - - Six plastic SUV pawns - - 25 LIFE tiles to be used to earn money - - A spinner base at the middle of the game board for easy access - - Foldable design allows for portability - -
- - Djeco Boa Building Game - - - This is a dice matching game. The object is to build the longest snake. Each combination of letters on your dice is worth a certain number of pieces. Players start with a head and tail and the body parts are earned with rolls of their dice. Snake pieces are heavy cardboard and dice are wooden. The game has a short play time of about 10 minutes on average. It's a good family game that is easy to understand. - - - Age: 4 to 7 years - -
- Goodnight Moon Game - - - Goodnight Moon Game is a perfect first game for developing tots. Encourage matching, an important skill. Older kids can play memory, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Simple fun perfect for growing minds. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps develop visual skills - - Promotes matching and manual dexterity skills - - Discover six ways to play the game - - Involves matching similar pictures - - One to four players - - - Includes - - - Four double-sided playing boards - - One Goodnight Moon room game board - - Contains 24 matching cards - -
- - Mattel Imaginiff Game - - - How well do you really know your friends? Imaginiff is the hilarious game that challenges players to imagine what their opponents are most like. It's easy to learn because, in this game, there is no right or wrong answer. The game challenges you to imagine if a fellow player were a noun or placed in a certain situation. Players choose from one of six options provided below the question. Choose the most popular answer and advance on the game board. Be the first player to reach the center and win. It includes 212 Imaginiff question cards, 64 colored numbered voting cards, 52 Pick-a-Player cards, 8 pawns, 1 die, a token, a dry erase marker, a game board, rules and more. It's for 3 to 8 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Zombie Smarts Game - - - This is a fun way to learn about the biggest threat to our security, zombies. Packed with useful info and designed to teach and be a blast, this Zombie Smarts game could be the key to your survival when zombies come a-knockin' on your door. The game features 100 questions with answers, a 12-page Zombie tip book and a scorepad in a sturdy flip top box. Who knew learning could be so much fun? - - - Product Dimensions: 4.75 (L) x 6.8 (W) x 1.25 (H) - - Age: 10 years and up - -
- Arthur's Guessing Game - - - Arthur's Guessing Game encourages children to figure out what shape they are holding in their hands just by feeling it. Kids will love the mystery when they cover their eyes with the Arthur mask. Hold an item in your hand and ask them to recognize its shape. You can even drop a hint to make the guessing game even more exciting. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Set the timer on, race against it and figure out as many shapes as possible. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Adds mystery with Arthur's mask/li> - Provides easy-to-hold items - - Helps children identify different kinds of shapes more effectively - - Sharpens kids' sensory skills -
- - Speedy Shapes Game - - - This is a game of shape recognition and speed. Roll one or more die to see who can collect the matching shape. It contains: 41 colored wooden tiles, 3 dice with shapes and 1 cloth playing surface. The toy finishes are all non-toxic, child-safe and of the highest quality. - - - Product Dimensions: 8.9 (L) x 2 (W) x 8.8 (H) - - Age: 4 to 8 years - -
- - Colorful Caterpillars Game - - - This is a shape-matching and sorting game. Children will have fun learning while building these colorful caterpillars. It has quality crafted brightly colored wooden pieces. It comes with 4 caterpillars, 42 wooden shapes, 1 color dice and 1 symbol dice. The toy finishes are all non-toxic, child-safe and of the highest quality. - - - Product Dimensions: 8.9 (L) x 2 (W) x 8.9 (H) - - Age: 3 to 7 years - -
- - Mattel Othello Game - - - This classic game of strategy takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master. It's simple enough for children yet challenging for adults. The lead can change hands from play to play and strategy is everything. Play is simple. Players are represented by either black or white discs on the board. On each turn, players flank the discs of the opposing player between two of their own. Once captured, the double-sided discs are flipped over and become the opposite color. If you have a move, you have to take it. Play ends when one player can't make any more moves or the game board is full. The player with the most pieces of their color facing up wins. The more you play, the more certain strategies emerge and the more likely you are to lead your opponent right where you want them. To celebrate its 35th anniversary, Othello features streamlined packaging, a more modern game board and storage for the pieces. It includes 64 reversible discs, a game board, 2 disc holders and an instruction booklet. - - - Product Dimensions: 14.38 (L) x 2 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 10 years and up - -
- - WineParty Game - - - This is a great item for all wine lovers. Host your very own WineParty with this wine tasting party in a box. Complete with bottle sleeves, aroma and flavor guides, stem tags and a note-taking pad, all you need to do is bring the wine, your adventurous spirit and have a party. - - - Product Dimensions: 12.8 (L) x 6 (W) x 2.2 (H) - - Age: 18 years and up - -
- - Tripoley Deluxe Game - - - This family classic of Michigan Rummy, Hearts and Poker includes red and blue chips, cards and a casino quality felt mat. It is a fast-paced three-in-one challenge in which players use a single card hand to play a round of Michigan Rummy, Hearts and Poker. It's simple enough to master in minutes. - - - Product Dimensions: (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
Video Games & Systems > Computer Games > "age of mythology games"
YoYo.com Video Games & Systems items include more than 941 products - from Sony to Digital Innovations. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.