- - Little Tikes 3-in-1 Smart Trike - - - - - - Hit the sidewalk together with this innovative Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike. Engineered for babies and beginning riders, this trike features three levels that grow with your child. Start off with full push and steer parent control. When toddlers are ready to pedal, advance to a parent-guided trike. Once coordination and confidence kick in, remove the push bar and footrests for solo rides. The durable construction also features adjustable seat, safety harness and bars, non-slip pedals and more. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The funky, adjustable shade canopy is a big hit — - - for looks and function. - - - - - - Age: - - - 9 to 36 months - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - 4 adjustable seat positions to fit almost any sized child - - - - Adjustable, detachable push handle - - - - 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar - - - - Adjustable, detachable shade canopy - - - - Durable metal/plastic construction; non-slip pedals; quiet-ride tires - - - - Footrests fold away and detach - - - - Convenient beverage holder - - - - Storage bucket with dumping feature - - -
- Smart Balance Bikes by Smart Gear, often referred to as “run bikes” or “balance bikes”, which are pedal free and without training wheels, first and foremost help a child develop the most important skills necessary to later ride a 2 wheel bicycle with pedals: BALANCE and MOTOR SKILLS. - - Smart Balance Bikes were designed to develop a child’s balance and coordination by simply allowing the child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with their feet. If the bike starts to fall, kids instinctively regain their balance using their feet. Once they’ve gained some momentum and balance control they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising! - - - Traditional toddler bikes with “training wheels” don’t necessarily train or teach a child how to ride a bicycle. The training wheels are merely a crutch that give the child a false sense of security and merely keep the child busy or entertained rather than actually helping the child develop the necessary skills to ride a bicycle. - - - Smart Balance Bikes are made from birch wood with real inflatable rubber tires, handle bar grips, cushioned leatherette seat and our own unique carry handle incorporated in the bikes body. - - ECO FRIENDLY - - - Wood harvested from a replenishable source - - Formaldehyde free glue - - Non Toxic paints and lacquer - - Carton is made from recycled paper with water based ink printing - - - - Features: - - - Children learn to balance and ride while boosting their confidence. No Pedals! No training wheels! - - Pneumatic Rubber Tires with extra long tube valves - - Rubberized handle bar grips - - Cushioned leatherette seat - - Spokeless disk wheels to prevent little feet from getting caught - - Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike’s body - - Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing - - Adjustable seat height to grow with your child with 5 height positions adjustable from 13.5 to 17.5 inches - - Suitable for up to 60 pounds - - Product Measures: 35" x 15.51" x 22.01" - - Recommended Ages: 2 1/2 years - 6 years - -
- This charming foot-to-floor first trike has a genuine wood body, durable chrome handles with ergonomic handgrips, real working steering, a padded comfort seat,durable molded wheels with grip tread, wide wheel base for stability and safety with red streamers and ringing bell. This classic first trike can be handed down from child to child and generation to generation. - - - Weight: 8.3 lbs. - - Weight Capacity: 45 lbs. - - Model: #320 - - Product Measures 22.75"x15"x13.25" - - Recommended Ages: 1 - 3 years - -
- Steel contruction heavy duty trike frame with patented concealed steering system. - - - White with Red Trim - - Removable push/steer handle allows adults to control steering and speed - - High back saddle with 3 point seat belt - - Wide EVA tires on enclosed wheels - - Gravity lock dump bin - - Child should always be supervised, and wear appropriate safety gear - - Recommended Ages: 18 months - 4 years - - - -
- - Features: - - -Fully assembled for instant riding - -Folds up for easy portability and storage - -Easy to carry handle grip - -Safety latch keeps trike secure - -Low center of gravity for maximum stability - -Sturdy steel construction - -Controlled turning radius for stability - - For Ages: 18 months - 3 years - - *This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - -
- <p><strong>Fisher Price Thomas Lights & Sounds Trike</strong></p><p>The Lights and Sounds trike will feature the Thomas license with the new restyled handle bar unit. The handle bar unit will have a new restyled front that will give it a fresh look at retail and 2 features i.e. storage and a microphone feature. In addition it will keep all its previous features i e. blinking lights and the 3 position adjustable seat.</p><ul><li>Recommended Ages: 2 years - 5 years</li></ul> -
- Little Tikes 3-In-1 Trike With Discover Sounds Dash - - - Little Tikes 3-In-1 Trike With Discover Sounds Dash has three stages for three times the riding fun. In the beginning, parents can push and guide. In the next stage, parents can guide as childen pedal. The third and final stage has children pedaling and riding on their own. There is a great interactive dashboard on this trike which keeps kids occupied. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Three steps for easy riding. - - - Age: - 9 months to 3 years - - - Features - - - 3 learning stages: Guided, Learning and Independent - - Dashboard has bright lights and sounds - - Detachable DiscoverSounds Dash - - Adjustable and removable push handle - - 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar - - Beverage holder - - Extra large storage bucket - - Zippered handy pack having two pockets - - Can make engine start sound, engine revving sound and police and fire sirens - - - Required Batteries: - 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- <p><strong>Fisher Price Dora Lights & Sounds Trike</strong></p><p>A lights and sounds trike designed just for little explorers, now with a cute electronic-response cell phone for even more role play fun! Dora’s voice guides kids’ adventures with English/Spanish phrases, the blinkers really flash, and exciting sound effects add fun along the way. Durable tires, easy-grip handlebars, slip-resistant pedals and a 3-position adjustable grow-with-me seat make it the perfect vehicle for toddler adventure! Approx. 30"" L x 23"" W x 20.5"" H. Includes 3 “AA” (R6) 1,5V batteries.</p><ul><li>Recommended Ages: 2 years - 5 years</li></ul> -
- Three grow-with-me stages let kids rock, roll, and ride from as young as 1½ … all the way to 5! Rocker base easily converts to an extra-long, parent-assist push-handle for toddlers. And when your child is ready for big-kid, independent pedaling fun, simply remove the handle, adjust the seat, and fold-up the footrest. Easily converts from one stage to another, no tools required! - - - Recommended Ages: 18 months & up - - -
- - Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike - - - The 4-in-1 Trike is the ultimate grow-with-me trike. It offers 4 ways to ride: it easily converts from a stroller to a steering trike, learning-to-ride-trike and, finally, a classic trike. The 4-in-1 Trike features safety features for the youngest riders, including removable wrap-around safety bars with a cupholder, snack tray and a 3-point harness. The trike has quiet ride tires. The height-adjustable push-handle and unique stroller-style canopy remove for older riders. The sturdy steel frame and adjustable seat ensure it will last for years. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 19.8 (L) x 35 (W) x 40.8 (H) - - Age: 9 months to 5 years - -
- Easily convert your 2-in-1 Wishbone bike to a trike. Perfect for the younger sibling or friend who needs the added stability of a trike. - - - Product Measures: 13.4*12*2.8 - - Recommended Ages: 12 months - 5 years - -
- Two trikes in one - Easily twists from a trike to a chopper with the patented quick release Twist 'N' Lock mechanism. Features an adjustable seat back, durable molded construction and controled turning radius for stability. - - - 2-4 in trike mode and 4-7 in chopper mode - - Product Measures 29"x23"23" - - Recommended Ages: 2 - 7 years - -
- Eitech Beginner Trike Construction Set - - - Build three-dimensional models with Eitech Beginner Trike Construction Set. It comes with large, easy-to-assemble pieces of durable plastic. These plastic pieces are easy to hold and handle. This construction set contains two spanners and a hammer to aide in their construction - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Build three-dimensional working models with this beginner set. - - - Age: - 4 years and up - - - Features - - - Elements to build three-dimensional models - - Durable plastic parts - - Plastic tool set contains two spanners and a hammer - - - Includes: - Instruction manual with detailed pictorial illustrations.
- The 3 in 1 Skateboard is the only skateboard with the strong grow with me positioning with 3 distinct stages: stage 1: handle and wheels out, stage 2: remove handle and wheels slide out which make it low and stable for beginners and stage 3 wheels slide in and its same height as a regular skateboard. - - - Recommended Ages: 4 Years & up - -
- - Toysmith Kustom Metal 3 in 1 Set #6014 - - - Everything you need to build a "Kustom" metal vehicle. Kids can learn basic construction while assembling these models. Includes over 170 metal pieces, enough parts to assemble three individual models at the same time. -
Bikes & Outdoor Sports > Early Bikes & Ride-Ons > "3 in 1 tike trike"
Radio Flyer, Little Tikes, Kettler - we have them all! Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.