- Building models is a great hobby. Not only is it fun but you can learn about real vehicles by examining the individual parts as you put them together. All Maisto Assembly Line kits are already painted and do not require any glue. The parts snap together or are attached with fasteners using the assembly tool included in each kit. Maisto continues to provide the hottest licensed vehicles, including the pictured 1969 Dodge Charger R/T. - - Features include: - - •Authentic 1:24-1:27 scale model kit - •Die-cast metal body with plastic parts - •Working steering and opening doors - •Bonus set of custom wheels and screwdriver included - •No glue or paint needed -
- Ticket to Ride - USA 1910 is an expansion that will keep you playing well into the next decade! Regardless of the version of Ticket to Ride you opt to play, the Ticket to Ride - USA 1910 deck will force even long time Ticket to Ride veterans to reconsider their well mapped-out strategies, and develop fresh tactics. It is sure to bring your family and friends hundreds of hours of further enjoyment, riding the rails across a new America! - - - - - 181 Large Format Cards with 39 New Destination Tickets - - Rule Booklet with 3 new ways to play - - This is an expansion to the Ticket to Ride games, not a standalone game - - Adds depth and complexity to the base game - - This is an expansion to the Ticket to Ride game - - Product Measures: 7.75 x 4.25 x 1.2 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 16 years - -
- What can we learn from dinosaur poop? What does T. rex have in common with lions, eagles, and human beings? What?s wrong with the film Jurassic Park? The companion booklet to this build-your-own Model T. rex answers all these questions and inspires more. Read all about it! From the Cretaceous Period to Jurassic Park, David George Gordon uncovers the dirt on T. rex from Earth roamer to Hollywood star. Includes: ? Body with motor ? 5 snap-on skeletal parts ? 2 stabilizers SmartLab Toys manufactures toy-plus-book products that entertain and educate through hands-on exploration for children ages 4-12. - - Features include: - - •Build-it-yourself confidence building - •Interactive play - •Make your own fossils -
1/25th scale unassembled model kit of a 1934 Ford custom pickup. Highly detailed. Authentic scale model. Ford licensed. Three different build styles. - - Features include: - - •Highly detailed - •Authentic scale model - •Ford licensed - •Three different build styles - •76 pieces -
- Build a science project or decorate your room. This fun kit includes everything needed to make a 33 inch diorama with a 30 inch Tyrannosaurus rex model, and is an exciting project for kids and parents to share. The project takes about 1 to 2 hours to complete. After casting and painting the pieces, they can be glued to the 33" x 22" poster. For best results, attach the poster to either poster board or foam board before gluing the model to the poster. Read the educational booklet and learn about the Tyrannosaurus rex. Hours of constructive fun and learning! - - - Product Measures: 12.2" x 12.2" x 2.8" - - Recommended Ages: 6 years - 14 years - -
- - Revell '97 Ford F-150 XLT - - - For the 1997 model year, Ford made their best-selling Ford F-150 XLT more aerodynamic than ever. New touches included a rounded nose, low-drag mirrors, flush headlights, signal lamps and a wrap-around chrome bumper. Buyers could also choose between the stock 4.2L V-6 or a more powerful 4.6L V-8 engine, which produced 220 hp at 4,750 rpm. Plastic model kit is Skill Level 2 - requires glue and paint. Ages 10 and above. -
- - Lindberg 1:32 scale 1932 Ford "B" Roadster - - - Powered by a V-8 engine the Ford model "B" was a much updated version of the model "A" This comes with detailed replica, authentic replica and authentic decals. Convertible top replica included. Is easy to build. -
- - Revell 1:25 '48 Ford Custom Coupe 3-in-1 - - - The 1948 Ford was the company's last model to be produced using a pre-WWII design. Distinctive "fat" fenders helped make it an instant favorite with custom builders, who tended to chop the top and add fade-away fenders and tunneled headlights. -
- The iconic '32 Ford came in a variety of body styles, making it a true car for the masses. For those needing a little more room, the sedan was the way to go. Today, street rodders have turned these basic cars into modern masterpieces with the addition of modern V8 power and updated chassis and suspensions. The special edition '32 Ford Sedan gives the modeler the ability to build as a full fender street rod or as a high boy. The modeler can also choose from classic wire wheels or five spoke mags, as well as a custom Ford flat head engine or a modern Mustang V8. There are lots of choices to customize this model to their exact style. With 174 pieces this is a perfect model to showcase their craftsmanship. - - Features include: - - •Full fender street rod or high boy style custom with classic wheels or five spoke mags - •Optional customer Ford flat head engine or modern Mustang V8 - •Colorful waterslide custom graphic decals - •Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires - •Illustrated assembly instructions -
- - Scalextric Ford Boss 302 Mustang "Smokey" Yunick - - - Exclusively produced by Scalextric. The model slot car shows the famous Yunick race car as restored and raced today in the SVRA series in the USA. Although the original 1969 race cars upper was all gold paint the Scalextric version correctly reflects the current livery of the car as raced today. -
- The Ford F series pickups stared out as simple trucks used to haul feed and hay on the farm, or tools on a construction site. These haulers became fashionable with customizers and rod builders as time went by, and they are now some of the hottest rides on the streets. This is the perfect kit for the individual who likes to customize their model. With optional custom wheels with low profile tires or stock with white walls and flipper hubcaps the modeler can build the look he desires. With over 150 parts including wooden pickup bed rails, dual exhaust and custom hot rod lettering with vintage scallop decals, this will be a worthy of displaying. Flathead V-8 engine with Ardun heads. Optional custom wheels with low profile tires or stock with white walls and flipper hubcaps. Wooden pickup bed rails and dual exhaust. Custom hot rod lettering and vintage scallop decals. Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires. Colorful waterslide decals. Illustrated assembly guide. - - Features include: - - •Flathead V-8 engine with Ardun heads - •Optional custom wheels with low profile tires or stock with white walls and flipper hubcaps - •Wooden pickup bed rails and dual exhaust - •Custom hot rod lettering and vintage scallop decals - •Illustrated assembly instructions -
1957 Ford Thunderbird convertible is a 1:18 scale diecast collectible model car. This Ford Thunderbird is a 10" long diecast metal car with openable doors and hood, and removable bonnet. Workable steering. Sits on a display platform.?Individually packed in a window box. - - Features include: - - •Detailed engine - •Features opening hood - •Opening doors - •Adjustable steering wheel - •Opening Doors -
- - Dragon Models 1/72 Kingtiger Henschel Production with 2 Metric Ton Lifting Crane - - - The Jagdtiger was an armored monstrosity produced by Germany. Indeed, it was the heaviest armored fighting vehicle to serve during WWII. Weighing in at 71.7 tonnes, the Sd.Kfz.186 was a tank destroyer armed with an extremely potent 12.8cm PaK 44 L/55 antitank gun. A total of 88 vehicles were produced from late 1944 through to the cessation of hostilities. However, despite the effectiveness of its thick armor (250mm on the superstructure front) and powerful armament, the vehicle suffered from poor mobility and mechanical unreliability owing to its weight problem. Dragon�s most recent addition to the 1/72 scale range of plastic kits is a Jagdtiger of Henschel Production type. This is the more common Jagdtiger that featured nine overlapping wheels for the running gear. It differed from the type that had a Porsche-designed suspension, of which only eleven were built early on. What makes this kit even more special is the inclusion of a 2-ton lifting crane. The three-legged crane mounted on pilzen on the casemate roof could lift the heavy engine deck, or the deck over the driver�s position, to allow access for maintenance. This intricate crane is realistically produced in injection-molded parts, and is supplemented by photo-etched components for even greater detail. If modelers choose to set up the crane on their model, this accurately rendered Jagdtiger will take on a whole new appearance. -
- The Firehawk will set the skies ablaze. This mini engine powered dynamo is sure to fire your imagination as it blasts toward the clouds on its way to extreme launch heights of over 500' (168 m). The streamlined shaped Firehawk is hard to miss on the pad or in the sky with its bright red, precolored plastic fins and nose cone. This rocket is one of our E2X (Easy to Assemble) series that can be ready to fly in about an hour. The plastic engine mount and easy to install fins are bright red and easily attach to the precolored silver body tube for quick assembly in less than 30 minutes. To complete the Firehawk, we?ve also included a colorful, self-stick decal set that enhances the looks of this mini missile. After a screaming, high altitude flight, the rocket returns gently on a colorful 12" preassembled parachute. This rocket is a terrific model rocket and is ideal for scout, club or school activities. Don?t wait, get a bird of your own?the Firehawk from Estes. Requires minor assembly. Plastic cement, launch system and Estes flight supplies are needed ? sold separately. Recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. - - Features include: - - •Easy to assemble - •No paint needed - •Mini engine powered - •High flying 4-fin design - •Flies over 550' -
- - Lindberg Hot Canary "T" - - - 1/8 scale this stylish custom hot rod sports a tribble carb super charged V-8 -
Action Figures & Vehicles > Models & Kits > "1910 ford model t"
YoYo.com Action Figures & Vehicles products include more than 2268 items - from Fisher Price, to KidKraft, and Mattel - we've got you covered. Check out our fantastic prices! We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.